Chapter 10

Gabriella's POV

Today's the first day of our club class and I'm pretty excited. You know, I'm love with Harry, no I mean I am in love with music.

"There's a bad and good news, class" he said and we all remain in silence.

"Well, we want the bad news first!" a guy yelled and I turned my face to see Adam.

"Alright then, we can't go to the contest" we all groan then he continued speaking, "The good news is we're going to have a concert here. It's for the charity. The leaders of each category will distribute the flyers but I will assign them on friday." we all cheered in happiness and excitement.

"Okay for the first part, we'll have the prayer songs. We will need to have at least 2 to 5 songs for all the categories. Next is the unity which is the band to be followed by the novelty which is the dance part and last but not the least, the love songs" we all chattered in excitement.

"Now, I need you to choose what category are you going to join. I'll give you 2 minutes to think" he said as he places the card signing the categories on the 4 corners of the room.

Now, where am I going to join?

I'm going to pick between novelty and love songs.

If I join novelty, I am sure they're going to bully me but when I join love songs, who would be my partner?

"Okay times up! Go to your respective places!" he said as he sits on the teacher's table.

I don't know where I went but when I saw the sign, I joined the love song category then I saw Harry standing beside me and I can't help myself not to smile and I can feel a heat on my face.

"I need a representative to write all the names on a piece of paper on their group and submit it to me" he said and I don't want to because.... I just don't.

"We'll be having a screening, for today, we'll have the prayer group. On thursday, we'll have the unity and the novelty and on friday, we'll have the love song group" after saying the last word, the bell finally ring and that signify that it's already dismissal.

"Class dismissed, I'll see you on thursday" he went outside the room so I did.

I went to the parking lot and ride on my car to visit my coffee shop but someone is on my car so I started breathing nervously.

I walked closer to my car but I can't see the face that's inside my car.

I opened my backpack and look for an object that I can use as my armor and I got my ruler and broke it to make a pointy edge.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY CAR?" I asked and my voice croaked because my tears are streaming down my face. I have a feeling that it's a boy.

"C'mon, I'm just doing my job!" he said as he got out of my car.

"Who command you to do this?" I asked and I am very nervous.

Harry's POV

I'm about to leave the campus when I heard a familiar voice so I want to know what is happening.

My jaw dropped when I saw Gab and Blake. He's Charlyne's ex boyfriend. He's wearing all black and Gab seemed scared.

"WHO ARE YOU? WHAT ARE YOU DOING INSIDE MY CAR?" she said and she's crying.

"C'mon, I'm just doing my job!" he spoke.

"Who asked you to do this?"

I walked there and talked to Blake. "Blake, what the fuck are you doing?" I asked as I pushed his chest.

"Woah, easy man. I'm just doing my job" he smirked.

"Well, stop and get the fuck out of here" I snorted and he doesn't say anything but he ran very fast.

I turned my face to Gab. "You alright?" she nodded as she tightened her hug at her books.

"Thank you, Harry" she smiled.

"No worries but I got to go now. I'll see you tomorrow" I went back to my car and drove back home.