Chapter 1

I was named as Gabriela Lawrence. Currently living here in London since my parents divorced a month ago. Born on a precious date of 15th March, 1994. I have a passion in dancing and singing but you won't see me dance nor sing in front of a lot of people. I am living with my beautiful, caring, lovable, kind and gorgeous mom. I am half American and half British but I have an American accent. 

I experienced being bullied by almost all of the students in the campus in ECU 'East Carolina University' and I guess the students here in UEL 'University of East London' will treat me exactly the same in the students in ECU. 

I wish I could have at least one friend this coming school year but I guess it can only happen in my dreams.

_____________________________________________

"Good morning sweetie, are you excited for your first day of school today?" my mom greet me with her best smile to me. "Good morning mom, I guess not, I am scared to be bullied again" I said and I can feel that there is some tears that going to fall down my cheeks. "Aww.. don't worry, I am here by your side. Just ignore them, and just be yourself all the time" she said as she puts down the plates and glasses with juice and I just smirked. Wow, now I am jealous on my mom's british accent. 

"Ready to go?" my mom said as she gets the car and house key on the table. "Just a minute, I forgot my phone" I run towards my room upstairs and unplugged my phone on the outlet and put the charger inside my drawer. I looked at myself once again on my mirror that standing at the corner of my room. 

I'm wearing ruffle front shirt, a grey mercer vest on top and my grey pants and my flat shoes. I changed my glasses into poindexter glasses to make me more comfortable than a regular glasses. Yeah I am truly a nerd. I don't know why I become like this and I can't change for what I am now. 

.

.

.

.

.

"Good bye honey, have a nice day" she said and I just nod and she drove down the road towards her work. Everyone's looking at me and I saw some cheerleaders whispering on each other while they are staring at me. "Hey nerd! Welcome to ECU!" one boy shouted and the people who stares to me laughed very hard. My tears fall down my cheeks and I run away from them and suddenly I bumped with a boy's head. "I am very sorry" I said with my voice shaking a bit and I run again and I think I was lost. "It's okay hey wh-!" he shouts and I think he's following me now but thank God he was lost finding me. 

I cried very hard and I just can't imagine this is really happening. They are worse than I expected, okay just be yourself and don't mind them. I stood up and wipe my tears and I get the guide and my schedule and find what room am I going to. Yeah right! It's chemistry and room..... 203 second floor. 7 minutes left before the bells ring. I asked for a several students but they just ignored me and laughed at me. "Hey miss, are you the new student here?" someone said behind me. When I turn around, I saw a beautiful and gorgeous girl. "Uhm,. yeah" I said "My name is Kimberly, Kimberly Smith" she introduced. "Uhm, and I am Gabriela, Gabriela Lawrence" I introduced shyly. "Just call me Kim, by the way what's your first subject?" she asked as she puts her bangs out of her face. "Just also call me Gab and yeah it's chemistry, how 'bout you" I said using my american accent. "We're same babe" she winked and I smirked.

Glad I already have a friend on my first day. She led me the way towards our room for our first subject while knowing each other. The boy that I bumped with earlier this morning entered our classroom. He's so damn cute. He caught me staring on him and he gave me a small smile. He seats beside my seatmate and he began to talk to his friends. 

"Good morning class, let me introduce myself. I am Ms. Cooper and I will going to be your teacher in chemistry till the end of the school year" she introduced very well. "Since it's your first day and almost all of you didn't know each other very well, I will give you a week to know each other" she continued and every each one of us introduced ourselves on our seats. 

"I am Harry Styles, 19 years old. Uhm.. I have been in this school since I was a freshmen and yeah, nice to meet you all" oh yes! I already know his name. And it's my turn "Uhm, I am Gabriela Lawrence, I am new here and I... - uh I am 19 years old" I introduced. "What school did you come from dear?" Ms. Cooper asked "Uhm.. East Carolina University" I said. "Why did you moved and transferred here?" she asked one more time. "Uhm, my parents got divorced and I am supposed to be with my dad but I was bullied there, so my mom and dad decided that I'll move here with her and I'll just have my vacation in USA" I said as I am playing with my fingers. "Sorry to hear that, well thank you Ms. Lawrence" I take my seat and continue listening.

___________________________________

After my two subjects, I am very happy because Kim and I got the same subject and teachers from first to last subject. Lunch time and three more subjects and it's dismissal time. Kim and I eat our lunch together. I can't help myself not to think about Harry. I learned that he's one of the most popular guy in the campus because he's the captain ball in the football game.

Kim and I exchanged numbers after class. I went home early and I can't move on about Harry. He's my classmate from first to last subject. Am I in love or it's just a happy crush? I am all alone, my mom will be home at 7 so I locked myself on my room.

I put on my plain t-shirt and my red shorts and  I brushed my hair and changed my eye glasses into normal glasses and I just put my headset on and listen to my favorite songs. My mom used to tell me to not to dress like my usual clothes and I just ignore her because I am happy and contended for what I have and what I am now.