Chapter 6

Gabriella's POV

"Good afternoon class, I would like to thank you all for choosing this club. I am very very happy because your batch would be the first music jam group to join on a big contest at the month of January so we have a lot of time to get ready." Mr. Steven said.

I saw Harry and his four friends. I am glad that he also joined music jam. Maybe he know how to play intruments. Yeah because you know boys loves instruments especially drums.

We discussed about what are the things that are we going to do every club period. Our club period is every Monday, Thursday and Friday after class. After our discussion, the bell rang so it means it's weekend.

My phone buzzed so I get my phone and I saw a text from Kim.

From Kim:

Hey Gabby! Gretchen and I wanted to continue helping you for designing your coffee shop. Come and meet us at the payphone near the cafeteria. -Kim xX

I replied them and put my phone back to my bag and immediately go to our meeting place.

A couple of minutes just passed and I am now here on our meeting place.

"Gabby let's get started" I heared a familiar voice behind me and it was Kim and Gretchen. They both held my hand towards inside the cafeteria to find a seat.

Few minutes had past and now I had just decided not to redo it. It's just going to be hard and took a lot of time.

"I'll be changing the name only and the name would be 'Happy Coffee' I know it's a bit creepy ya know" I said shyly and they both chuckled.

"Coffee Corner?"

"Sweet?"

"Coffee Beans?"

"FreeBeans?"

We have been suggesting a lot of names but it's not what I want. I want something very unique.

After couple of hours, we still haven't think for my coffee shop's name and we all decided to go home. 

----------------------------------------------

"Dinner's ready honey" my mom said as she knock on my door. "Yeah, I'm coming" I replied.

I unplugged my laptop and my phone's charger and I closed the windows and curtains before I go down. As I closed my widow, I saw Harry and his girlfriend, Charlyne and they are both making out. My heart melts when I saw them doing the lip thingy.

I can't believe it, Charlyne is my neighbor. 

I went down and started to eat my dinner with my mom.

"Why you look so sad, is there something bothering you?" she asked 

"Nope, nothing I guess I'm getting stressed out because I want to open my coffe shop next month and I haven't finished planning" I said and I continue to eat.

My phone buzzed and I saw Gretchen's text.

"We're going shopping tomorrow at 10 am with Harry and his friends, wanna come?"

I wanted to come so I replied her that I am coming. 

"Mom, I can wash all the dishes and you can go take your rest" I smiled and she kissed me a goodnight kiss on my forehead and she go her way to her room.

I play some music and I sing along because music is my life, my life is nothing without music. 

'Scared to rock the boat and make a mess