Chapter 4:

•Harrys pov•

I never knew that Ally was a MMA fighter. Which shocks me because she looks so... innocent.

I liked Ally a lot but i don't know if she likes me back thats the sad part. Should i ask Ally on a date or is it too soon.

Should i wait a little bit longer

"Harry you okay?" Ally said breaking away my thoughts

"Ya i'm fine"

"You sure"

"Yea i'm fine"

We got to Ally's house to drop her off

"Well thanks for the ride and tomorrow do you guys want to hang out" she said and we all nodded our heads rapidly

"Haha ok see you guys tomorrow" she said and closed the car door

I watched her go inside her house

"So where should we go tomorrow?" Niall asked and we all had our thinking faces on

"Wisconsin Dells!"Louis yelled and we all looked at one another and we all had nodded in agreement

------------------------

•Allys pov•

From- Niall

Hey Ally tomorrow we're going to Wisconsin you can bring a friend

From - Niall

Sure

To- Niall

Kk what time?

From -Niall

8:30am

To- Niall

Kk see you tomorrow

I was now going to call my friend Rosie.

"Hello"

"Hey Rosie"

"Hey Ally"

"Listen, are you doing anything tomorrow"

"No why"

"Do you want to come with me to Wisconsin Dells tomorrow?"

"YES who else is going?"

"Well it me and the one direction boys"

"You serious!"

"Yea"

"I'll be at your house right now"

"SLEEPOVER TIME!"

"Hells ya gotta go get ready"

"Mm k bye"

I hung up and did the same. I went up stairs and pack. Wait how many days are we gonna stay there? Let me call Niall.

"Hello"

"Hey Ni are we gonna stay in Wisconsin for a day or...

"The whole week"

"Ok thanks Niall"

"Hey Ally come to the hose so we can be early to go tomorrow"

"Mm k see you in a few"

I went back into packing my stuff. Clothes, undergarments, towel, bikini, money, headphones, Ipod, my phone, flip flops, converse. And thats about it.

I heard the door bell rang. Rosie's here whoop whoop.

"Heey chica"

"Heey gurl lets go"

"Where"

"To the guys house duh"

"I thought it was tomorrow?"

"Ya but We're sleeping over at there house now move you booty and get in the car"

"But but...

"No buts now shush"

We got into my car and headed to the guys house.

"Why are you so nervous"

"I'm not"

"Yea you are"

"No i'm not ok"

"Ok"

I dropped the conversation so i wouldn't end up getting killed.

We got out of the car and i opened the door like always

"We're here!!" i yelled and everyone ran towards me and Rosie.

"Allly!!!" Louis yelled and gave me a big bear hug

"Ok guys this is my friend Rose but for short Rosie" i introduced Rosie to the guys they all said "hi" until i noticed Liam staring at Rosie. I stepped away so that Liam and Rosie can talk.

"Lets get this sleepover started!" Louis yelled breaking Away Liam and Rosies eye contact. Then I turned to Rosie and see that she was blushing... blushing. This is the first time i see her blushing. Oh my gosh.

"Ok movie time" Zayn said an we all went to the living room me and Rosie left our stuff near the door.

We all sat down louis, Zayn, an niall were on the floor me and Harry in the couch and the other couch I saw that Liam ad Rosie clicked They were talking and laughing.

"Ok we are watching "Enough Said" Niall said and we all looked our direction towards the tv. Zayn turned off the lights.

During the movie i kept fidgeting couldn't stay still i was uncomfortable. I groan in frustration and slumped back. Harry chuckled and put a pillow in his lap.

"Lay down" he said and i did what i was told I wasn't paying attention to the movie instead i was paying attention to Harry's tattoos. I kept tracing the Rose that he had in his arm.

"Having fun?" Harry said and i nodded

"Yea"

He chuckled and started to play with my hair. oh my god i love how people play with my hair especially a guy..... cute guy. I was having feeling towards harry but i feel like he doesn't feel the same so i just kept my mouth shut.

I started to feel sleepy and i see that Louis, Niall, Zayn are sleeping, and Liam an Rosie cuddling. Ooh la la.

"You tired?" Harry asked me and i nodded my head and yawned "you" i asked

"Sorta"

"Well i'm going to sleep night harry"

"Night love"

A few minutes later I started to feel the sleepiness taking over me and i closed my rues and fell asleep. With Harry again.

---------------------

Im sorry if this is short

Vote, comment, and read spread out the word of my book please thank u

Lovez u