Tattoos and piercings

Preview

"I-i thought you....were...." he couldn't finish his sentence

" You thought i was what?" Crystal said making Niall face her

"I-i-i thought you were

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Dead" he said and my eyes grew wide

What?

------------

*Nialls pov*

"Niall what are you talking about? Why did you thought i was dead?' Crystal said and To me ger voice sounding that Ally tried to calm down. Ally sat next to me and rubbed circles on my lower back, it kinda calmed me down , but calmed enough for me to speak.

+Flashback+

I woken up by my mum shaking me violently. I groaned "what?"

"Come down quick, its about Crystal" She said i opened my eyes now awake by mentioning her name i ran downstairs to the living room to see the news.

" We are here at the house of Crystal Gomez, we have receive that the 16 year old Crystal has been kidnapped last night. She was out in a party with some friends, they said that she got drunk. After the party she went home walking still drunk and someone jump out of the van grabbed the girl and knocked her unconscious. Heres the neighbour camera.

(Showing the video of what happened)

There will be picture of the missing girl so if you ever see this girl, please contact the family and the local police station back to you Fred" The news porter said my mum turned off the tv going onto other news that is not about Crystal.

"Is it true?" I asked my mum and she nodded her head. "I got a call from her parents if i had seen her i said no, and they saw a note in the pillow that they will never see her again and get her killed" she said and i just cried my mom came over and gave me a hug.

*flashback over*

"So when i hadn't heard anything about you, i thought you were dead" i finished off my story

"Niall i'm so sorry, i didn't called you my phone fell into the water, losing everything i couldn't remember your number" Crystal says and hugs me

"Do you have another one" i said changing the subject

"Yea"

"Give me your number" I said after we switch numbers everyone was in the living room

"Well this is a lovely ending for everyone" Louis says making everyone nod

"Not me, i haven't had my greetings kiss" Harry whined looking at Ally, she simply rolls her eyes grabs his face and they kissed.

"Ok now everything is settled Crystal and I are going somewhere to catch up with everything" i say standing i expand my hand out for Crystal to take, she gladly did and we both headed out.