I thought you were

Allys pov

We got home last night. The guys slept over at our house but then they had to go to the studio to record some songs and some announcements.

"ROSIE!" i yelled while i was coming from the stairs

"In the living room" she yelled back i made my way to the living room to see she was watching Teen Wolf.

"So whatcha wanna do?" I asked and she shrugged

"Um how abo..." she was cut off by the door bell

"I'll get it" I said and i heard Rosie said "yea you do that" i rolled my eyes and laughed.

I reached to the door and opened

"CRYSTAL!!"

"ALLY!!!"

We both screamed and hugged each other. I heard Rosie coming and she did the same. "CRYSTAL!" "ROSIE!"

"what are you doing here?" i asked while motioning her to come in i closed the door and we headed to the living room

"Well, I was going to move out out of my apartment cause i'm lonely and i was wondering if i can live ere with you guys" She said and i screamed "YES!" and Rosie nodded her head rapidly.

"Yay well can you guys come with me and pack up" She said standing up and we nodded

We got onto her car Rose called shotgun so i had to go in the back.

We finally got to her apartment and started to pack, most of her things were already pack we just needed to put the boxes into the car.

(3 hours later)

"Ok done" i said putting the last box into the back trunk

I got in the car and we headed to OUR home now. I'm happy that Crystal is gonna live with us now.

We are now home and we gathered all of Crystal's stuff up into the guest room which is right next to mine.

"Umph i'm tired" I said plopping into the couch

"Me too" Rosie said and put on her tv show which is Teen Wolf

"I'll get the pop corn" I said and going to the kitchen cause this scene looks interesting and it will be better with some pop corn.

Beep

I opened the microwave and putting some popcorn into the bowl

"Drinks anybody" I yelled

"Coke" i heard Crystal shout from the living room

"Strawberry shake" Rosie said i went to the living room to give the soda to Crystal and put the popcorn down in between them and i went back into the kitchen to make some strawberry shake.

"Here you go" i said handing the shake to Rosie.

"Thank you" she grabbed the shake and took a sip

In the middle of watching the latest Teen Wolf that we missed, my phone buzzed.

I grab my phone and got out of the living room before Rosie starts yelling at me to shut up.

I looked at the caller ID and it was Harry. I pressed answer and put the phone in my ear

"Hello?"

"Hey Babe, watcha doing?"

"Not much just watching Teen Wolf with the girls and you"

"On our way home from the studio, and girls? Who?"

"Oh um Rosie and our friend Crystal, she just moved in with us today afternoon"