7.

Tiffany:

"Michael?" I yelled. "Whatchu want Tiff?" He said as he came in my room. "Look ima go ahead and tell you that Angel suppose to be coming over to spend the night and I swear if you pull something on her I'll beat yo ass along with Kj."

"Nobody aint scared of you or Kj. Angel need to wake up and realize she need a real nigga like me, Kj aint shit." I looked at him like he was stupid. "Get the fuck out my face with the shit." He shrugged his shoulders and walked out the room.

I rolled my eyes and check my phone to see if Angel texted me.

Wifey 😘🔥🌺: Ima bout to pull up in a few. 6:36 P.M.

Me: Alright, call me when you get here. 6:37 P.M.

Wifey 😘🔥🌺: Kayyy! 6:37 P.M.

Five minutes I get a phone call from Angel telling me that's she's here. I rushed downstairs and open the door.

"Hey Bihhhhh!" She yelled. I hugged her and helped her with her bags. Man I can honestly say I love this girl, I've only known her for a about a month and it's seem like we've known each other for years. "Tiffany who's that?"

I rolled my eyes. Here goes my ma being nosey. She know who it is, I've been told her Angel suppose to be coming over. "It's Angel ma." My mom walked in and smiled at Angel.

"Hey sweetheart." She hugged Angel. "Hey Mrs. Evans its finally nice to meet you." Angel said. "Call me Shirley and it's nice to meet you too. It's about time Tiffany brings a friend in here, she's always been the kind of kid that didn't make friends." I rolled my eyes again.

"Okay ma me and Angel finna head upstairs." I said grabbing Angel arm and pulled her upstairs. When I walked in my room Michael was in there laying on me bed.

Jesus I know you heard me say to him that I dont want him to be pulling anything on Angel. Lord I ask you to give me the strength to not slap every piece of shit out of him. In Jesus name Amen.

"Michael what are you doing in here?" I said calmly trying not to dash in the grass to beat that ass. He looked at me then to Angel and smile. "Oh I forgot you suppose to have company coming over today."

Did he just really...... let me breathe. "Well Michael will you please get the fuck out my room?" He gasped. "Oh my gosh Tiffany that's the most politest thing I ever heard you say to me."

"MICHAEL GET OUT!" I yelled. He was pushing too many button right now. "Okay damn, loud ass." He got up off my bed and walked to the door. "Oh, hey Angel." He winked at her before getting out my room.

"Your bro mad disrespectful, he know I'm with Kj." She said as she laid on my bed. I laid beside her and sighed. "One day I hope Kj would just knock the shit out of his ass. I know he's my brother but damn he deserves it."

"It'll happen if he keep messing with me but enough about Michael , what we gonna do tonight?" I smiled. "Girl you know we gotta hit up that party on 5th street, you already know Jason parties always stay lit."

"Girl ion got nothing nice to wear but some jeans." She said. "Girl me and you the same size you can wear some of my clothes." I said. "Awe wifey thank you boo!" She kissed my cheek. "Ew, you been kissing all up on Kj." I wiped my face off. She laughed. "Bih don't do that, you been kissing on my cheek to with Cj germs all in ya mouth." I laughed.

"Speaking of Cj and Kj I wonder what they doing?" I said. "Girl they at the trap house doing some shit they dont got no business doing." I sighed. Me and Angel both don't like when they're there. We of course are scared something might happen to them. I pray for Cj everyday that nothing dont happen to him while he's on the streets. I swear if anything would of happened to him I wouldn't be able to live, he's my heart.