16.

Angel:

"Man I wish I could of played in the championship with y'all." Tiff said holding her little two month stomach. " I wish you could have too but you holding my litte niece or nephew." I said backing out the school parking lot. School was over with for spring break and me and the girl planned on heading out of town.

"Well atleast we got that W. We state champs baby!" Aaliyah yelled. I laughed. "True, I'm so glad it's spring break and Monday we'll be heading to Florida!!!" I yelled and the girl started twerking.

"Yes, and we get to stay away from the boys. Lord I love Dorian but I just need a break and get away." Aaliyah said. I nodded. "Girl I think we can agree with you on that one" Tiff said.

"See this is how bad we need to get away from the boys because they always seem to pop up in one of our conversation. So this week no talking about the boys unless they called to check up on us or it's an emergency." I said.

"Well girl you talking about spring break but we should be talking about your birthday which is tomorrow." Aaliyah said. "Exactly." Tiff agreed.

"Damn, I forgot all about that." I told them. "Girl I wonder what Kj got planned for your ass." Tiff said grinning. "Girl I don't know." I told her.

"Mhmm she about to get the D!" Aaliyah yelled and we all laughed. "Y'all crazy." I said. I pulled up in Aaliyah driveway and dropped her off. We waved her goodbye and back out the driveway.

I soon then dropped Tiff off and told her bye. I was on my way home when I got a call from Cj. "Wassup Bro?"

"Nothing sis just chilling, but man I gotta talk to you." He said. "What's going on?" I asked him. "I'll have to talk to you tomorrow about it." He said. "Uhh okay." I said. "Alright see ya tomorrow bye." He hung up before I could say bye.

That was weird. I pulled up in my driveway and saw an all white Lexus parked outside with a bow on top. I got out the car and looked at it.

"Surprise!" I turned and saw Dorian and Aunt Tee. "What is this?" I asked. "Well baby your 18th birthday is tomorrow and we wanted to surprise you with your own car. I know you tired driving one of my car to school than rather having your own." Aunt Tee said.

I screamed. "Oh my gosh! Thank y'all so much! I freaking love you guys." I hugged them and Dorian passed me the keys. "Don't drive it till tomorrow." I frowned.

"Ugh okay." I said and walked in the house behind them. "So baby what you gonna do tomorrow?" Aunt Tee. "I dont know ma. I ......" I frozed and the room got quiet. Dorian looked at me then back at Aunt Tee.

"Baby I....." She was speechless and I was too. My eyes started to water up and hers did too. "If it's okay can I call you that? I didn't mean to catch you by surprise but your just like a mother figure to me and I appreciate everything you've done for me. You took me in when you didn't have to and I just want to say I love you for that." I cried. We both stood up and hugged each other.

"Baby you can call me whatever you want to call me." She cried. Dorian came and hugged us too. "Man y'all bout have a brother crying." He said fake sniffling and we laughed.

"Boy go sit yo tail down somewhere." My mom said. "Man I thought this was a come to Jesus moment my bad." Dorian said backing off.

I laughed at him and hugged him. "Dorian you so dumb. But I love you like a brother." I told him. I heard him sniffle. "Man stop Angel I'm really about to cry." I looked up to him and his eyes was watery. "Aweeee Dorian." I cooed.

"Leave me alone, Angel. Got me all sensitive and shit." He said. "Whatchu say boy?" Ma said. "Nothing." He answered quickly and I bust out laughing.