TᕼE ᔕᑌᑭEᖇᑎᗩTᑌᖇᗩᒪ ᗷOYᗷᗩᑎᗪ

Harry

I'm walking with my brother when Niall says "Harry stay here." And I say "Why?" And he says "Cause I heard something okay." Making me nod. Then I hear our stepdad say "Boys get back here right now!!" Making me whimper so Niall hugs me then I'm pulled away from him and dragged inside and to the basement where our room is then I hear Niall yelling. Making me start crying then I hear Niall say "Harry what's wrong?" Making me look out the bar covers window and see Niall so I say quietly "Niall." Reaching through the bars to grab his hand only to get burned by the silver bars. Then I start coughing making Niall say "I'm sorry." Then he pulls the bars from the window and runs into the woods so I climb out and follow him so I shift into a wolf and follow his scent then I get my leg caught in a trap making me howl in pain. Then I lay down and then I hear someone walking towards me making me look up and see a guy with brown shaggy hair and blue eyes then I shift to normal while shivering so he says "Hey what's your name?" And I say "Harry." And he says "Hi Harry I'm Louis. Want me to help you?" Making me nod so he frees my leg from the trap and helps me stand.

So I collapse into him making him say "Where do you live?" And I say "Nowhere." Making him say "Well then you'll live with me and my friends." Making me say "Thanks Lou." Then I start coughing. So he picks me up then I fall asleep as he walks back to his house then I hear people talking making me whine so Louis says "Guys can you keep it down." As he walks upstairs and lays me on something soft. Making me sigh then wake up as Louis starts cleaning my leg then I say "Lou I lost my brother." Then he says "Who's your brother?" And I say "Niall." And Louis says "He's downstairs. Want me to go get him?" And I say "No. He abandoned me." So Louis says "Want me to tell him?" Making me nod. Then he nods and walks out then someone else walks in and says "Hi I'm Liam." Then he starts stitching up my leg then he bandages it then he walks out then I say "Liam can you get Louis?" And he says "Sure." Then I smile and shut my eyes then I fall asleep. Only to wake up to Louis laying next to me then I cuddle into him making him say "Hey Harry." And I say "I don't feel good." Making him feel my forehead then say "Liam!!" Making Liam walk in and say "Yeah Lou?" And Louis says "He feels freezing." So Liam feels my forehead and says "Lou can you bring him to my room so I can exam him." Then Louis picks me up. Making me say "No stop!" Making Louis say "Harry it's okay." And I say "Lou what's wrong with me?" And Louis says "I don't know but we're going to find that out okay." Making me nod so Louis walks into Liam's room.

Laying me on a operating table then I say "Niall." So he walks in making me say "Whys she here?" And Niall says "Who?" And I say "Lucifer." Making Louis say "Liam your diagnosis?" And Liam says "He's in the process of a psychological breakdown" And Niall says "A what?" And Liam says "His mentality is declining quickly." Then Lucifer says "Yes but no matter how hard you want me to go I won't cause this me and you is real they aren't." And she points to Louis and Niall and Liam. And I say "Your wrong." And she says "Am I Harry am I?" And I say "Lou make her stop." And Louis says "Are you seeing her?" Making me nod then Liam says "Harry I need to know how old you are?" And I say "I'm only 1." And Niall says "Harry you wanna go to the park?" And I say "Sure." Then Louis picks me up and changes me into some more appropriate clothes then I say "I'm hungry. And my heart feels weird." Making Liam say "Harry do you mind doing a few tests?" And I say "Sure." So Liam does some tests on me and says "Harry you have congenital heart disease." And I say "What's that?" And Liam says "It's a disease where your hearts structure is not normal." And I say "Is that bad?" And Liam says "Yes it is." Then my breathing suddenly becomes rapid making me say "Lou I'm sleepy." So Louis picks me up and says "Still wanna go to the park?" And I say "Yes." So Louis says "Niall can you get me his jacket and shoes and a hat for him." Then I hear Niall walk out. As I start coughing making Louis say "It's okay baby." And then I hear Niall walk back in.

Then Louis sets me on the table and puts my jacket on me then puts my shoes on and ties them then puts my beanie on my head. Then Niall hands him a binky which he puts in my mouth clipping it to my shirt then he picks me up so I lay my head on his shoulder as he walks out of the room with Niall following with my meds and a stroller then I say "Niall will he find me?" And Niall says "No he won't Harry we'll make sure of it." Then I start coughing the dummy falling out of my mouth. Then I yawn so Niall puts the dummy back in and says "You can sleep baby I'll wake you when we reach the park." So I fall asleep making Louis say "Niall he's so adorable." Then I suddenly start dreaming so Niall says "Harry it's okay." And I say "I miss Mummy." Then Louis says "What happened to your Mum?" And I say "She got killed." And Louis says "By who?" And I say "Two hunters it really tore our stepdad apart." Then we reach the park so Louis sets me down and says "Go play okay baby." And I nod and run off to the swings where two little boys are. Then the shorter one says "Wanna play with us?" And I say "Sure." Then he hops off his swing and says "By the way I'm Dean and that's Sam. Hop on I'll push ya." So I hop on the swing so Dean pushes me making me start giggling and I say "Higher D higher!!" Then he says "So you got any powers?" And I say "I'm a shifter why?" And Dean says "Nothing I'm a demon and Sam's a werewolf." And I say "Cool hey guys watch this." Then I shift so I look related to them. Then Louis walks over to me and says "Hi Harry time to go. Niall's already left I told him I'd take you home."