The Son Of Lucifer

Harry's also 9 whereas the boys are they're current ages and Harry's also the shortest at 5'0
Harry

Me and the lads were in the glorious Mall Of America in the US a few days before our TCF bank stadium tour. And I see a pet shop so I say "Guys stop please." And I walk over to the pets and look at them. Only to have the clerk say "Are you Harry Styles from One Direction?" And I say "Shit." And then as a bunch of fans move in I start running towards the guys with already 50 fans behind me and they see and start running away with me in the back slowing down fast.

And so I try to speed up and look behind me at the same time only to fall and hit my head extremely hard. So I groan and say "Lou." Then Louis turns and says "Oh god Harry." And I feel myself get picked up and so I bury my head into Louis' shoulder and let out a whimper.

And start shaking from how scared I am then I feel myself get carried outside so I say "Lou I feel sleepy." And Louis says "I know Harry you can rest when we get to the car." And I nod. And try to keep my eyes open only to have them slip closed as Louis sets me down in the backseat.

Louis

I look at Harry and see his eyes are closed so I say "Guys he needs to go to hospital." And they nod. Then Liam starts driving towards children's hospital and when we get there Harry's really pale. So I pick him up and carry him inside and then a nurse gets summoned with a gurney which I place him on and he gets wheeled away.

And so we wait and a few hours later a doctor comes out and says "Boys when Harry was getting his cut stitched he apparently slipped into a coma. And he hit his head pretty hard and he was awake for a while but couldn't seem to answer any questions on who brought him here or where he's from or on who he is." And I say "So Harry has amnesia." And the doctor nods and says "You may see him if you like room number 21."

And we walk down the hall and to Harry's room and I walk in and see him on the bed eyes closed chest moving and his skin a lot paler than normal. So I say "Guys we're going to have to cancel our tour." And they all nod in agreement until I let out a small whimper. Making Zayn pull me into a hug and rub my back like Harry would so I let out a sob. Then start crying hard.

Niall

I look at Louis and see him crying into Zayn's chest and so I try to stay strong for him only to let out a small whimper making Liam turn to me. And say "C'mere Niall." And I walk to him and let out a sob as he pulls me into his chest and rubs my back. Making me cry so hard I'm shaking so Liam says "Calm down Niall don't give yourself a panic attack." Only for me to cry harder. So Liam says "Zayn C'mere he needs you." And I hear Zayn walk over to us and pull me onto his lap and hugs me.

Making me calm down a little so I say "Z-Zayn I-I f-feel w-weak." Then I black out.

Zayn

I look at Niall and see him suddenly quiet so I look at him and see he blacked out so I hum softly to him then I say "Liam can you get a nurse?" And he walks out. Then walks back in with a nurse who takes Niall and puts him on a bed next to Harry. Then says "He's suffering from shock due to all the stress he's under currently which caused him to go into a coma due to his body shutting down." And I nod and say "And when will Harry wake up?" And she says "Well hopefully in a week or two." And Louis says "What do you mean hopefully!?" And the nurse says "You see he hit his head really hard which could cause him to stay in the coma permanently due to possible brain damage from when he hit his head."

And then she walks out as Niall starts moaning (NOT THAT WAY YOU SICKO'S!!!) then his eyes open so I say "Hey Nialler how ya feeling?" And he says "I just know, before this is over, I'm gonna need a whole lot of serious therapy." And I say "I think we all will mate." And then Harry starts groaning then says "What happened where am I?" And. Then he looks up and screams then he says "Nurse!" Then presses the call button so a nurse walks in and says "Harry your awake what is it hun?" And Harry says "Get these people out of here now." And Louis says "C'mon Harry you have to remember us." And then Harry says "Get the hell away from me gayboy!!" Then Louis says "Loser." And then runs out. Then Harry says "Louis wait!!" Making us all freeze. So Louis says "Harry is that you?" And Harry says "No it's Sam fricken Winchester of course it's me!!" So Louis says "Supernatural?" And Harry says "Hell yeah."