Autism ~Harry

Harry's also about 16 but looks 12
Harry

I'm still asleep when I hear the door open and someone shaking me and saying quietly "Harry wake up." Making me whine then Louis says "Harry come on love." Making me wake up and say "Lou what wrong?" And he says "Nothing we just need to get you ready for today okay." Making me nod. So he helps me out of bed then I stand and follow Lou down the hall and to the bathroom where he helps me get into the bath and cleans me then dresses me in white washed blue splattered jeans and a fluffy green, orange, blue and red jumper. As well as my black socks and red converse then he brushes my hair and says "Alright your good to go. Harry can you wait downstairs for me with Niall and Zayn?" Making me say "Lou they mean." Making Lou say "How so?" And I say "They say bad things and make Harry feel bad." Making Lou say "Well does Liam help you?" And I say "He try but they mean to him if he help Harry."

Then Lou takes my hand and leads me downstairs as Niall says "There's the freak!" So I say "Harry is not a freak!" Then Lou hugs me as I start crying making him say "Niall I'm talking to management tonight about this!" Then Zayn says "Niall lay off him." So I say "Zayn!" Making him hug me. Then I'm picked up so I wrap my legs around his waist then he says "I'm so sorry Harry." And I say "It okay Zayn." Then I fall asleep again only to get handed to Lou so I say "Lou where are we going?" And he says "To our soundcheck before the concert tonight." Making me nod. And then the doors opened and we all walk out and into the crowd and into the van then I wake up and look outside as the doors slide shut so I say "They's is a lots of people's." So Niall turns on something on my TV for me to watch and I see it's my favorite TV show Sherlock.

Only for Lou to turn it off saying "Niall he can't watch that type of stuff!" Making me look at him pouting with tears in my eyes so he says "Harry your too young to be watching that!" So I say "I hate you." My voice breaking from the emotions that I'm currently holding back. As I start pulling on my hair very harshly then he goes to take my hands out of my hair making me start screaming so Zayn pulls me onto his lap shielding me from Lou making me calm down only to fall asleep crying. And still pulling at my hair only to start coughing making Zayn say "Harry you okay?" And I say "Harry don't feel good." Making Zayn say "Hun why didn't you try telling your brother?" And I say "Harry try to but Lou no listen he say I get in trouble if I continue." Then he tilts my head up so I'm looking at him.

Then I suddenly get and excruciating migraine making me whimper and pull on my hair harder so Zayn says "Lou his face is a little puffy as well as his arms and chest." Only for me to suddenly feel sick so I say "Zaynie Harry don't feel good." Then a bags held under me as I get sick. Then I start scratching at my arms making Zayn say "Lou you need to take him in this could be something a lot more serious." As I start coughing again only to start wheezing as I fall asleep in Zayn's arms my breathing labored. Then I'm handed to Lou as the rest of the boys climb out then the car drives off to children's hospital only to feel the van stop and then I'm getting picked up so I say "Harry wants Lou." Waking up so my doctor says "Hi Harry I'm your doctor." And I say "Doctor who?" Making him say "I'm doctor Stephen Strange." So I say "Can you go get Lou tell him Harry wants to see him." Making Strange say "Sure." Then he walks out.

Only to walk in with Lou so I say "Lou!" Making him hug me and say "So Stephen how is he?" And Strange says "Well we did multiple tests and found out Harry has stage 3 AML Leukemia." Then Lou says "Does he have long?" And Strange says "Well he would if the cancer hadn't already spread to his spinal cord which it already has so he has estimated about 6 months to live." And I say "Harry have cancer?" Making Strange say "He also has Asperger's am I right?" Making Lou nod. So Strange says "Yes well with the cancer it may worsen. So we'll have to keep him in the children's pediatrics ward to keep a better eye on him." Then I'm wheeled to the Children's Pediatrics ward where they help all the kids who have terminal illnesses. So I'm placed on a different bed as Lou sits next to me on his phone as a nurse walks in with a cart.