Eight

Have you ever felt depressed even though nothings wrong? Thats how I'm feeling today. Depressed. Sad. Gloomy.

I don't know why, but I just want to listen to sad songs, and cry. Cry a lot. It feels like no one cares about me.

As I start doing my work. Flashbacks from last week starts coming.

"Wake up, fay." I hear a soft voice waking me up. Instead of waking up, I just grip on my comforter tighter and move my face against my pillow. "Fay, it's late. Wake up." Dylan says shaking me.

"Where were you last night? Why didn't you pick me up?" I ask sitting down on the bed. "I- um, its none of your business." He says with such an expression that I've never seen him with? "Uh okay." "I have to go." He says going away, not even glancing towards me.

I don't know what has happened to Dylan. "Miss Hills, pay attention to your work." I look around to see my boss standing.

I quickly wipe my tears and say "Okay, Sir." I start doing my work thinking of Dylan's attitude with me.

"I understand that this is none of my business, but why are you crying?" Harry says moving his head towards me.

"Dylan." Is all I can say, before I start crying. Harry came and hugs me. "Hey, its gonna be alright. Okay?" He says kissing my forehead. I only nod and hug him.

From the corner of my eye, I see Zayn standing and seeing us. When he catches me seeing him, he quickly turns around and goes away.

***

"Bye faith! Is Dylan gonna come today?" Harry says hugging me. "Yeah." I say, he just nods and goes away.

An hour passes by as I wait for Dylan to come. I'm sitting on the stairs as I was, last week. The weather's pleasant, I think it's gonna rain. Suddenly I hear footsteps behind me. I turn around to see Zayn. Ugh.

"Waiting for your little boyfriend?" He says taking a sit on the stairs.

"It's none of your business." I snap. To be honest, I don't even care that he is my boss, he needs to stop annoying me.

"Ouch, it hurts." He says with a dramatic sigh. I pretend to ignore him as he continues. "You scared your own boyfriend, Flora." He chuckles.

"Faith." I say rolling my eyes. "Listen to me, Faith. That boyfriend of yours ain't coming. And you're coming with me." He says with a serious expression. I look in his golden-brown eyes, so pretty that anyone can get lost in it.

We both start to lean in, without noticing.

Suddenly I feel water on my hair? I look up to see rain pouring, I quickly stand up and go in the building, I don't want to be wet.

"Sir? You can come in here. You're gonna get wet if you stay there." I yell. He just smiles and comes in.

"So we should go?" He says smiling. I just nod and wait for him to bring his car in front of the building. "And listen Faith?" He says turning around.

"Yeah?" I say

"Call me Zayn." He smiles before leaving to get his car

__________________________________________________