Chapter 9

*Wednesday, 12:42PM*

-Dani's POV-

Yesterday was so much fun with Sheamus. I was thinking about having a movie night in his room last night but I believe he had other things to do. I kinda wished Victory was back.

But she's not.

Thanks for the obvious. I heard my phone ring over on the other bed. I haven't really cared who was on the other side of my calls lately so I just picked it up, "Hello?" 

"Howdy!" Jim!

"Jim!" I was so excited to hear from him. I actually forgot about him.

I heard him chuckle on the other side, "How're you, lil' lady?"

"I'm good. How's the drive?" I asked him.

"It was long, but it was good. I sure did need it." I nodded, even though I knew he couldn't see it, "So I'm in the city. I can pick you up now and we can head over to the next location, unless you wanna wait or somethin'."

"Well.." I took a minute to think about it. Getting there early might not kill, and we are heading over to Oregon, should get there by Friday at the latest. Yeah, guess it wouldn't be that bad, could go site-seeing for a while, "Yeah, sure, I'm over at the Grasky Hotel. I'll start packing my stuff."

"Wait, Grasky? I think I just passed that." 

I started going around the room and start stuffing my things in my duffel bag. I didn't think he'd come so quickly, "How long you been in the city?"

"Eh, about 10 min'es," He seemed a bit bored. And he now decides to call me.

"Well, I'll just check out and we can get on the road."

"Sounds good. Be there in a minute." 

"Yeah," I hung up the phone and grabbed my duffel bag. Luckily, I was already cleaning up considering it was a complete mess in here. I decided to stop by at Sheamus's room so I suddenly just disappear to him. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer.

I heard him groan from behind the door, did I wake him? I must've because when he opened the door, his red hair was all tangled and messy, he was only wearing a pair of boxers, and his eyes looked heavy.

"Wakey, wakey," I said lightly. 

"Eggs and ba-key" He replied playfully. I smiled as he rubbed his eyes, "Hey, where ya heading, fella?" He must've noticed my duffel bags. I guess he wasn't that sleepy then. 

"I'm leaving for Oregon. Just wanted to tell ya so you don't go haywire when you can't find me." He nodded slowly with a frown almost. 

I ran his fingers through his hair and continued, "Yeah, that's cool. Thanks for telling me." I smiled heartily. 

"Don't worry, Monday's only a couple of days away. Won't be too long." 

He smiled back, "Yeah, I know." I looked down at my watch time to go.

"Bye, Sheamus."

"See ya, fella." I walked down the empty hallway. Off to Oregon we go. 

*Monday, 6:37PM*

-Randy's POV-

Ugh! Look at them over there. It makes me sick. Sheamus and Daniella were laughing and giggling from across the lunch room. I was at a table having a snack before the show started. They were just standing next to one of the food tables flirting away like a bunch of wussies. Listen to me, I sound like Scrooge.