chapter 7

Emma's P.O.V

Two weeks.

Two whole freaking weeks.

Two weeks since the dinner.

Two weeks since I lost the ticket.

Two weeks worth of crying my eyes out.

''Buboola. You be in your room all day. Why?'' Celine asked, walking into my room with a pale green mask covering her face and my mother's silk robe.

She was currently "babysitting" me because my mother was at the hospital doing a night shift (as usual) and said that I needed some company because I was looking very depressed lately and shouldn't be alone.

''I'm a directioner, that's what I do.'' I grumbled.

''You being so hard on yourself.''

I gave Celine a glare before turning my attention back to my laptop. I am not being hard on myself.

For the past week, I have been non-stop tweeting, instagramming, and searching for any way to get in contact with Harry. I even had the Aunties clean the ENTIRE house, just in case I might have dropped the ticket and didn't notice.

''Buboola, the signing was long ago. You know the saying, "if you love something, let it free and if it meant for you, it fly back". This is how life is going.''

''Your making no sense Celine.'' I huffed, pushing my laptop away. I brushed back the loose strands of hair covering my face, staring at a blank-faced Celine.

''What?''

''Oh nothing. Just thinking.'' she replied, walking out of my room.

I shook my head, collapsing back onto my bed with a sigh. Maybe a short nap would do, I thought to myself.

**

I woke up the next day feeling groggy, not realizing I had fell asleep for so long. I squinted my eyes due to the brightness, my eyes slowly adjusting to the sunlight. Propping myself up with my elbows, I looked around my room, not wanting to get out of bed.

My pale purple walls were covered in One Direction posters and merchandise. My black and white One Direction comforter lay at my feet with Liam's face smiling at me. And of course, my Harry cardboard cut out stood at the foot of my bed with Harry's adorable dimples visible. My room is the average girly and tumblr-like room you would expect from most fangirls. But when your 18 years old, living in your parents house, obsessed with a well known boy band, you tend to keep people away from your room.

I rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, pulling myself out of bed. I looked over at my night stand, my digital clock reading 11:30AM.

Scratching my bum, I walked outside into the hallway and right next door to the family bathroom that I had to share with my parents unfortunately.

''Keep your hands away from your bum. It won't do anything but keep you from finding love.'' My mother nagged, slapping my hands away from my bum.

Startled, I jumped away from her touch. I stared at my mother's facial expression, well aware of the fact that she was very close to bursting out in laughter. My morning bed-head is always the highlight of her day. She even tries to get pictures of me when I'm not looking so she can send them to my relatives in Greece.

''Morning to you too.'' I rolled my eyes at her, walking into the bathroom.

I squeezed out some toothpaste onto my electrical toothbrush and shoved it into my mouth, cleaning away the germs and bad breath.