Searching

I have those nightmares every night, I thought that now that I remembered everything they would go away, but they still happen. They seem to be trying to tell me something. I see Smile every night as well. I think my mind is telling me to find him. Even if its not what I'm going to do.
I put my legs off the side of the bed, slipping my slippers on, before getting out of bed. I walked out of my room and into the computer room that we have in the orphanage. I got on the internet and searched 'Ciel Phantomhive'. There was a bunch of crap that came up. But one website stood out. It was for the orphanage around the corner. He has been around the corner this whole time. I had no idea. 'I have to see him'
I ran back to my room and got dressed. I quickly put my shoes on and ran out the front door. I ran around the block and came up to the rather large white building. It had a water fountain with four benches surrounding it. I walked up to the fountain as I saw his familiar blue hair. I began to tear up.
"Smile?" I asked, causing the boy to turn around.
"Doll?" He remembers.
I ran up to him and jumped in his arms. I have been waiting for this moment forever. I felt him flinch a bit, but then he hugged me back. That made me very happy. I couldn't believe that it was this easy to find the person I used to love so much.
"I missed you" I said, crying into his jacket.
"As did I" he responded, "I'm sorry"
"For what?" I asked.
"Killing the ones you loved" he said. I started crying harder and he held me tighter.
"Thank you" I said.
"What for?" He asked really confused.
"For ending my pain" I added, "Ciel...I don't want to stay here anymore"
"Want to run away together?" He asked, "I heard there is a circus looking for a young ringmaster and tightrope walker."
"Then what are we waiting for?" and with that we both went home to pack our things.