Meeting The Circus

Ciel's prov.
After we where done packing the little things that we had, we met at the park near our orphanages.
When I got there Doll was already there. Just like always, Doll was in a hurry. I'm glad to see she hasn't changed.
"Come on Smile, we need to hurry"
"Yeah yeah, lets go"
I grabbed her hand and we started heading to the circus. It was a while a way. On the other side of town to be exact. We walked all the way there in about an hour and a half.
Once we got there, we told the main person why we were there.
He told us that we would need to be tested first.
Now since I was only going to be the ringmaster, I only had to prove a good memory and smile.
Smiling still hurt to do. I'm kind of surprised that I can smile. And again my nickname was Smile.
I easily got the part. It was kind of like I was a professional. Even though I have no experience.
Doll's prov.
Once we got to the circus, we started our test. They tried to tie a rope around me, but I told them no and did my old routine. They just looked shocked.
My favorite part was when I saw Smile's face. He looked amazed and super happy. I have never seen him so happy. Maybe I brought him joy. Did I?
Ciel's prov.
She brings me so much joy. She doesn't even have to do anything. She is simply that amazing. I hope I bring joy to her too.
Doll's prov.
Since my name was my nickname and it fit with my stage costume, they kept my name Doll.
Because they needed a ringmaster and I already proved my professional skills on the tightrope, we were automatically put into the first stringers. I was happy to learn that Smile and I were going to share a tent.
I remembered the last time we shared a tent. Those where the best times for me. I had the most fun when he was around.
When we go to our tent, I immediately hugged him.
"We did it, Smile!"
"Yes, we did"
I felt more than happy to be out of the orphanage. It felt like I was finally somewhere I belonged. I felt like I belonged with him. I also felt this feeling, I've never felt before. I like the feeling. Wait am I falling for Ciel again.
Ciel's prov.
When she hugged me I felt this strange feeling. I have always cared for Doll, but I think my feeling for her are getting stronger. I have to hide them. At least for now.
"Smile?"
"You know you can call me Ciel"
"Okay, Ciel?" I loved how Doll pronounced my name, and how it seemed to just roll of her tongue in a beautiful manor. I loved her voice.
"Do you think we will find the others?" I knew what she meant.
Just then someone come to our tent.
"Excuse me, but do you remember?... Says Emily" it was Snake.
"OH MY GOD SNAKE!!! I'm so happy to see you" Doll ran up and hugged Snake. He hesitated, but hugged her back lightly.
"Hey, Snake" I said, "I guess we answered your question"
"Yes, you have... Says Wordsworth" he was still the shy man I remembered from so long ago.
"Well, we have to go... See you later... Says Donne" I almost didn't even see Donne, but noticed he was behind Snake's ear.
"See ya" I said and Doll gave him one last hug.
One he left Doll looked at me and said, "I guess that answers my question"
"Yeah, I guess it does"