Chapter 3

Cole was still sitting beside me cradling his head in his hands while we listened to nothing but the beep of the heart monitor. I had begun to hear voices in the hallway getting louder and louder as people got closer. Even though Cole always used to get onto me about ease dropping at home I listened as close as I could. Then when i thought the voices would start to grow fainter as they passed it sounded as if they had stopped right in front of my door. Now I could actually hear what they were saying and it seemed like Cole finally noticed them to because he raised his head from his hands for the first time in what had seemed like hours and looked at the door. "You can't speak with our patient because she can't speak, and even if she could I'm only allowed to let relatives in." said who I think sounds like Dr.Rossland. Then the other voice sighed sounding fairly irritated with my doctors unwillingness to give away information on my condition. "So if I can't talk to the girl, and I can't talk to you then is there anybody here informed on her well being that I can speak to?" the voice snapped. Then i heard dr.rossland again "Well I suppose you could talk to her brother-" the second voice cut the doctor off and quickly asked where she could find my brother.
Cole got up and walked out the room mumbling that he'd be right back. As Cole opened the door I could see a flash of a gorgeous woman who looked from her face to be in her 20's. She had shiny black hair pulled back tight into a ponytail which reached a little past her shoulders. She moved out of my view before I could take in any more of her, and my brother entered the hallway. I tried to look out the window near the door to try and see what was happening, but the blinds were closed and I could only make out colors as people passed by.

Authors Note
I love the way the font looks in Italics it's so pretty. And I appreciate any suggestions u hav.
-❤️