Chapter 7

Both me and Cole stare at her, dumbstruck by what she's
said. She must take our surprise for confusion because she continues in a hushed voice "We think your dad is running the whole drug ring" Cole starts laughing and threw his hysterics he coughs out "So your saying our dads like the leader of the mafia or something?" Vallence smirks and says "Not quite but Blaine's been working on that." Cole looks just as confused as I am "Who's Blaine?" Vallence looks confused for a second then looks like she's suddenly had a major realization "Oh thats right you wouldn't know about that. Your dad goes by Blaine now, and he would like to see you." Cole's eyebrows knit together as he says "What do you mean he wants to see us? Is he in custody?" Vallence starts to laugh. The sound resonates off my bones and chills me to the core, seeming to almost make my heart start pounding and my blood stop flowing. Then she looks up all of the sweetness disapearing from her eyes and being replaced by something icy and cold "Oh honey have you not figured it out yet, i'm not a real cop" she says with her voice dripping venom.
She struts her way over to my bed, and drags me onto my gurney. As i thump off the bed and onto the hard plastic i can already feel the bruises forming on my shoulder blades, but i would never give her the satisfaction of letting the pain show. "Alright kiddies let's get moving you do not want to keep Mr.boss waiting." When Cole doesn't move Vallence sighs and pulls her gun from the holster pressing its cold tip into my hair  "If you don't get moving I'll shoot your sister and I will be sure that she does not survive it this time"

Authors Note
New that b*tch was a fake a$$ hœ
        -❤️