Chapter 8

Cole slowly wanders off into the hall looking dazed and very confused, and I almost wish he'd run. Just so she'd pull the trigger. I felt myself slipping behind my one way window again, completely helpless as if  i was the one with the gun to my head and not cole. I had been so full of the icy breeze that was brought with despair that when i finally felt that fiery heat rising from my fists, up through my arms, spiraling through my chest, and whipping through me legs. Then quickly seeping its way through my throat, and into my head i was almost certain if anyone glanced at me they would see the fire raging behind my eyes. I welcomed my anger as a nice change to the chilling despair of the past few hours until it started to sizzle and pop, making my blood boil like a volcano ready to explode but only being able to release small puffs of volcanic ash. There was a stinging sensation in my hand, but it was more of a physical pain than and emotional and i realised i had been digging my nails into the palm of my hand. Which ment i had moved. The realisation had me ready to instantly pounce on Valencia and use my new found anger to claw out her eyes, but i knew i had to wait. Wait for the right moment when she wasn't on alert. And if i had the chance to make sure she wouldnt be able to chase us i had to take that chance, i could not hesitate.
As the dirty cop wheeled me into the elevator she pushed the foot of my gurney up against Cole, and moved toward to the head of the gurney to press the floor button. As she did Valencia turned her back towards us which would prove to be a grave mistake on her part.

Authors Note
Coles not good under pressure ig
        -❤️