Prologue

What's the one thing everyone in the world wants?

Money and fame.

But really, all the money, people flashing cameras in your face, yelling your name, all the parties, clothes and makeup, it all sucks.

What makes it worse, is the fact that they did nothing to get all this.

None of them did. And none of them knew just how bad it was until now.

But one thing they do know, is that no matter where they go, trouble follows them, no matter what.

After all, they are what people called the rich kids. Kids who are now in the public eye.

And when you're in the public eye, secrets always find a way of come out.

------------------------------------------

Hello guys! this is Dee, back at again with a new story. Hopefully I can finish this one. I thought about this a story a lot, I even do research and all, so... fingers crossed!

Before the story begin there are few things I would like to address: -IMPORTANT!!-

- There will be one of the main character that has an almost identical name from a TV show called 'Political Animal' (staring sebastian stan. Promo because i love that guy) yes, he's one of my inspiration from writing this story. But don't worry, the background, plotlines, sexuality, are all different.

- My first languange is not English, so I apologize for any grammar or vocabulary mistakes. But do tell me if you find one, I'm a growing writer that accepts critiques and advices. (go easy on me though, i'm just a soft bean)

- There will be some topics that might be triggering on later chapters. Please bear that in mind.

- No, I don't write smut. (*audience booing in the distance*) I'm just going to put it out there, there will be romances, lots of it, but no actual 'do the do' is written here, only implied.

So yeah, that's it! I hope you'll enjoy this one, and I'll write for you soon.