Parte 10

Derek and Stiles arrived to the party 10 minutes later.

They knocked at the door of Isaac's house, and he came to let them in with Scott.

- Hey Stiles- they said.

Isaac was confused.

- Derek, you are here too! I didn't expect that!-

Derek was uncomfortable, he said hi, and then didn't know what else to say, and put on his dark expression.

- We are drunk, guys- Stiles stepped in looking at Derek, and he was glad that Stiles took the word.

- We will be soon!- Scott said, while they were going in.

The room was full with young people, and Stiles knew many of them. Derek was next to him, looking around.

Stiles saw Lydia, and looked at Derek.

- Lydia is there, i'm gonna go and say hi to her, ok?-

Derek showed confidence.

-Sure, i'll go drink something in the meantime!-

Stiles went to Lydia, but while going he kept looking at Derek.

- Hey, Stiles!- Said Lydia, hugging him smiling - I'm glad to see you here-

Stiles smiled back.

- And i'm always glad to see you-

Lydia looked a little conflicted. Then, he kissed Stiles, unexpectedly.

Stiles was very surprised, but kissed Lydia back. Then she smiled at him.

- What was this for?- Stiles asked.

- Just shut up, Stiles. I like you, and i think you are the one-

He smiled, and took his hand.

In that moment, noticed that Derek was looking at him, but when he realized that Stiles crossed him staring, he looked somewhere else immediately. He kept drinking alone.

- Guys, let's play the game of the bottle!!- Isaac proposed, and many people were entusiastic - We'll play a different version, where the possibilities are many more.

Derek stayed out of the circle of people who were sitting on the floor.