Part 14

Stiles was walking, when he heard someone running towards him. It was Derek.

Stiles saw him in the woods, coming nearer to him. He had his clothes on again, but his T- shirt were a little messier than usual, leaving part of his abs exposed.

- Hey- he said, when he was closer enough to Stiles. He had a strange expression, kinda sweet, although his dazzling white teeth were out, like he was ready to bite him. 

Stiles became anxious. As Derek was approaching him, he feared the wolf more and more. He was taller and stronger than him, if i wanted he could kill him easily.

- Hey- Stiles replied, trying to look confident, then he begun to stammer a little - I'm.. s-sorry if i disturbed y-you before. I didn't mean to-

Sterek got closer to him, and Stiles was really terrified. His eye level was at Derek nipple or little more, and he couldn't stop staring his big arms and hands, fearing he would attack him.

He got back when Derek was trying to approach him, and he looked surprised.

- What's up?- Derek asked without any particular tone.

Stiles became more scared.

- Please, don't kill me. Please, Derek, i'll do whatever you want-

For Derek was like receiving a punch in the face. He was totally upset. He looked at the ground.

- Why do you think i'm gonna kill you?- he asked, as politely as he could. 

- I don't know, you always look so scary-

Derek got closer to him, and took Stiles by the arm with a very strong grip.

Then he raised his eyes, and looked at him deeply, with a serious expression.

- I would never harm you. You get it? -

Stiles noticed that he was drunker than before. He couldn't stay put without moving, and he looked very strange.

- Y-yes- he replied, looking Derek in the eyes.

Stiles suddenly hugged Derek. Derek big and hairy arms opened, embracing his little friend.

For Derek, was one moment between millions. He was flooded with emotions,and physical feelings. He held Stiles very close, and he had a second of real happiness. He felt full, for the first time in god knew how long time, and he felt aroused.

Stiles was so close to him, that he felt his slim body catched in his grip. He went on with his body, and felt his dick beginning to get more full, and beginning to touch Stiles's belly, because he was smaller than him.

And down, he began to feel a massive presence on his leg, big as a little bottle of water or more. Stiles's dick was glorious, and Derek was very very surprised.

In that moment, someone arrived.

- Stiles! Derek! What the hell are you doing?-

It was Scott. Derek instantly got far from Stiles, and he did the same. Derek was extremely embarassed, he wanted to run but he forced himself to stay there.