Parte 8

Stiles and Derek were in front of the school. It was late night, and nobody was around.

- Come on, let's do it- Derek said. Stiles was surprised, the wolf was totally out of control, and he liked it.

- Derek, i don't know if i can do this. I would be super embarassed-

Derek looked at him angry and disappointed.

- I knew it. You don't have the balls-

Stiles was offended, but also unconmfortable.

- It's just that... i have problems getting naked in public. When we play with the softball team, i make showers with my underwear, not completely naked-

Derek looked at him, and laughed.

He got really close to Stiles, and put a hand on his neck, threathening him.

- Piss under the spotlight , over there. Or i will knockout you right now, before you get to make shit in your pants-

Stiles was terrified by the serious voice of Derek, and his massive white teeth.

- Ok, i will do it!-

Derek gave him a heavy pat on his shoulder, and Stiles made "Ahi"

Stiles went on, and when he was at a good distance from Derek, he begun pissing around.

He was getting more comfortable, when Derek popped just behind him.

Stiles instantly got his dick inside the pants, not wanting DErek to see it.

Derek laughed, and looked him in the eyes, satisfied.

- Maybe you are not a pussy after all! -

Then, without saying anything, he put out of the fabric his dick, and began pissing.

Stiles couldn't help himself from glancing at it. It was thick and pulsating, full of urina. Fortunately, Derek didn't notice that Stiles was looking, because he was totally drunk.

After a few seconds he closed his pants and looked at STiles again.

At that moment, Stiles phone begun to ring.