Chapter 2

Kacey's P.O.V.

I woke up at 7. I got dressed and went downstairs to get breakfast. My mam was sitting at the table reading the paper and drinking tea.

"Morning mam" I said.

"Morning Kace" She said looking up at me.

"What time are you being collected?" She asked.

"Niall said around 10, 12 at the latest" I replied.

"Oh so what are you gonna do till then?" She asked.

"Just hang around, tell people I'm going, the usual" I replied sitting at the table.

"What time are you in work today?" I asked

"Not until 12, so hopefully I'll be here before you leave" She replied.

"Okay" I said. I finished my breakfast and went upstairs to wash myself. I walked back downstairs and went to tell my friends that I'm leaving, that took about an hour, then I came back to the house. I checked the clock. 8:38 a.m. I sighed, knowing this would be a long wait.

About a half an hour later, the doorbell rang, me wondering who that was I went to answer it. To my suprise, the was Niall and the boys.

"Niall!" I exclaimed and hugged him.

"I missed you so much!" He said.

"I missed you too" I said then letting go of the hug. I hugged the rest of the boys and called my mam.

"Mam!" I called.

"Coming" She said walking downstairs.

"Niall!" She exclaimed and hugged him.

"Long time no see Anne" Niall said.

"A very long time" My mam said.

"I'm going up to get my stuff, back in few" I said walking upstairs into ny room. I grabbed my suitcases and bags and walked downstairs.

"A little help" I said struggling and they helped me.

"Thank you" I said and put the suitcase I had down beside me.

"Bye mam" I said hugging her tightly.

"I'm gonna miss you" She said.

"I'll miss you too, but don't worry, I'm sure it will fly by" I reassured her.

"Thanks, just be careful and be safe" She said.

"I wil,l don't worry" I replied pulling away from the hug. I seen my dad coming in through the door and ran to hug him.

"You didn't think I would let you go before saying goodbye" He said and I laughed.

"I'll miss you dad" I said.

"I'll miss you too chickie" He said then we pulled away.

"I'll call you later on" I said before walking out the door. Me and the boys put my bags and suitcases into the back of the limo

"Wow, no one will ever notice that a celebrity is here" I said sarcastically to Niall.

"Well it was either this or the tourbus!" He said and got in. I hugged my parents one more time be fore getting into the limo. The limo drove off and soon enough we were gone.

"So where's our first stop?" I asked.

"Well we're going to do a few shows in Belfast and then down to Dublin" Liam replied.

"Why couldn't yous do Dublin first then Belfast, we're in Dublin anyways?" I asked.

"It's the way the arenas are booked and anyway, the O2 in Dublin is booked for tonight and tomorrow" Zayn replied and I nodded.

"Wait a minute" I said.

"What?" Niall asked.

"I'm gonna have to be stuck with yous, in this limo from here to Belfast?" I asked.

"No, we're going on the tourbus dumbass" Louis replied.

"I'm smater than you, Tomlinson" I said.

"Ignoring that comment" Liam said. "We're about 20 minutes from where the tourbus is" I nodded and put my head back, looking out the window. The 20 minutes went by pretty quick and we were here, wherever we were.

I got out of the limo and stretched my legs. The boys following after.

"So here is our tourbus" Niall said pointing to a big bus right in front of me. And let me tell you, it was huge!

We got on to it and I had a look around. A living area, two bathrooms, a mini kitchen, and them built-in bunk beds. We waited a few minutes and then we were off.

~two hours later~

We didn't really do much on the bus, well....I didn't, I mostly just slept. There was about an hour left and the 6 of us were in the living area, just talking and catching up with eachother.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention" Niall said.

"What?" I asked.

"There'a not enough beds for the six of us in this bus soo...." He started. "You're gonna have to spent it on another tour bus"

"By myself?"

"Oh no! you're gonna be with 4 other boys"

"Okay, if I can handle you 5, I'm pretty sure 4 won't be as bad" I said.

"That's for you to decide" Harry said and I glared at him.

"What are the names of these boys?" I asked.

"Well, I'm not sure if you've heard of them, they're called 5 Seconds Of Summer" Zayn replied.

"Oh I have heard of them" I said. "One of the girls on my road loves them"

"Yeah, they're four Australian lads, Michael Clifford, Calum Hood, Ashton Irwin and Luke Hemmings" Louis said.

"Ah Aussies" I said smirking and the lads looked at me confused.

"She kinda has a thing for Aussies" Niall explained and they nodded.

"Try not to fall in love with any of them" Liam said.

"I'm a teenage girl, so no promises" I said getting up and walking into the kitchen. I put my glass into the sink and walked back out to the boys.

"We're here" The boys said standing up. I nodded and got out of the bus, with the boys following behind. I actually quite liked Belfast, there was loads of festivals here.

We walked into the arena and it was pretty big. The seats were getting set up and we continued walking until we got backstage.