Chapter 4

Kacey's P.O.V.

We walked out of the arena and the hotel was about a 5 minute walk.

"So what's the sleeping arrangements and how many rooms are there?" I asked when we walked into the lobby.

"We have a suite" Liam replied.

"Okay, how many bedrooms?" I asked.

"A few" Harry replied this time.

"Wow, great information" I said sarcastically.

"No problem!" He exclaimed and we walked up the stairs. We got to the floor and Niall took the key out of his pocket. He opened the door and we all ran inside. The place was huge! It had a sitting room, a kitchen, and like 10 bedrooms.

"So here it is" Niall said and we all sat on the couch. We talked for a bit and soon everyone got tired.

"Night guys, I'm wrecked gonna try get some sleep" Zayn said standing up.

"Same here" Harry agreed.

"Me too" Niall said.

"Me three" Liam said yawning.

"Me four" Louis finally said after yawning like a billion times.

"Night guys" We said and they walked to their bedrooms. It was just me and 5SOS.

"So?" I asked.

"What do you wanna do?" Michael asked and I shrugged.

"20 questions?" I suggested and they nodded.

"Isn't this usually a two person game?" Calum asked.

"Well we're doing 5 player" I replied.

"How are we gonna do that?" Ashton asked.

"Easy, there's four of you and it's 20 questions so you ask me 5 each" I explained.

"Okay, let's go" Luke said.

"What order?" Michael asked.

"We'll just go in the order that you're sitting in" I said and they nodded. So it was Ashton, Michael, Calum then Luke.

"Full Name?" Ashton asked.

"Kacey Lucy Maura Horan"

"Birthday?" Michael asked.

"23rd April 1996"

"Favourite colour?" Calum asked.

"Blue or red"

"Favourite animal?" Luke asked.

"Monkeys....or penguins"

"Same!" He exclaimed.

"I just love how they waddle around like they fucking own the place" I started. While me and Luke were in our deep conversation about penguins, we didn't realise that the rest of the boys were gone.

"Ohmygod they're gone" I said.

"When did they leave?" Luke asked.

"Obviously when we were in our deep conversation about penguins" I replied.

"Wanna go to bed?" He asked.

"But I'm not tired yet!" I whined.

"It's half 1, and I'm tired" He said.

"It's that time already?" I asked and he nodded.

"Okay fine, goodnight" I said and hugged him. What? I didn't know what to do, I didn't want to seem rude!