Chapter 3

We walked into the dressing room were Lou, their stylist was waiting for them.

"Hi boys" Lou greeted.

"Hi Lou" They said.

"Who's girlfriend is this?" She asked pointing at me and I laughed.

"I'm not dating any of them, I'm Kacey, Niall's cousin so out of bounds to the rest of the lads" I explained and she nodded.

"Ah, the 'no dating band members relations'" She said and I nodded.

"You can say that" I agreed.

"Dublin?" She asked and I nodded.

"You got that right" I said and let out a small laugh.

"I can tell by your accent" She replied smiling. Then four other lads came in and lemme tell you, they were cute!

"Wassup guys?!" The one with the blue hair shouted.

"Sup Michael!" Harry shouted back to him. The boys went over to say hi to them while I just awkwardly stood there......

"Oh yeah!" Niall started. Well he finally remembered I was in the room. "This is my cousin Kacey, she's on tour with us for the summer"

"Hi" I said.

"Hey! We're 5 Seconds Of Summer. I'm Calum Hood" The boy with black hair greeted putting his hand out.

"Well I'm Kacey" I said shaking his hand.

"You're accent is so weird" The boy with blue hair shouted.

"I'm Michael Clifford by the way" He said shaking my hand.

"It's a Dublin accent" I replied.

"It sounds weird but cool at the same time" He said.

"Thanks?" I said unsurely.

"Hi, I'm Ashton Irwin" The next boy said smiling. Aww he has dimples!

"And I'm Luke Hemmings" The last boy said and he was tall! He seemed kinda shy though. We made eye contact for a few seconds then Niall had to ruin it.

"So this is the girl who'll be staying with yous" Niall said and I glared at him.

"She's kinda a girlie girl so watch out" Louis said to them.

"I'm more of a boy than you'll ever be Tomlinson!" I said to him.

"Nice friendship you've got going on there" Ashton said smirking.

"Pfft we hate eachother" Louis said.

"Oh yeah, says the one who announced that I was your best friend and you loved me!" I started. "In a best friend way"

"Oh was that when we were in London and he said it after they sang Live While We're Young?" Calum asked and I nodded.

"I remember that" Michael said. "I think I got that on video"

"You do?" Zayn asked.

"I'm pretty sure I do" He said taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I found it!" He exclaimed.

"Let's see it!" Harry exclaimed running towards him. We all watched the video while laughing. I still remember that like it was yesterday.

*Flashback*

"And Live While We're Young!" Harry sang and all the girls screamed.

"We have a very special guest here with us tonight, besides 5SOS" Harry said through his mic and all the girls screamed.