Chapter 9

Linns P O.V.

We got back and I walked out of the room. She called me but I didn't bother answering. I walked into Luke and Michaels room.

"Okay, you really need to tell me where you're taking Kacey because I really need to get her ready and I don't want to put her in the wrong clothes becasue then she will hate me for the rest of my life if I choose the wrong thing so you better tell me now Hemmings" I said all in one breath. Wow. I really need to take pauses when I speak......

"1. You really need to take pauses when you speak, and 2. I can't tell you because I want to keep it a secret" He explained.

"I know I need to take pauses I don't need to be reminded again, and at least tell me what kind of date it is, I don't want her dressing fancy when it's casual and vise versa" I said.

"Okay, don't go too fancy or too casual that's all I'm saying" He replied.

"Thank you!" I exclaimed and walked back into mine and Kaceys room.

"Okay, Luke just told me about tonight, kinda" I said.

"What about it?" She asked excitedly.

"He told me that you don't dress too fancy or too casual" I replied and she nodded.

"Well, you're the fashion expert, let's get going" She said and we started looking through the clothes we brought.

*1 hour later*

After about and hour of trying on clothes, switching and disagreeing, we finally decided on an outfit. We decided on a denim skater skirt, a white crop top that covers the waistband of the skirt and combat boots.

"Thank you!" Kacy exclaimed

hugging me.

"No problem!" I replied hugging her back.

"I honestly don't know where I'd be without you" She said.

"Me neither" I replied and then someone came in.

"Aww group hug!" Michael exclaimed hugging us.

"Kacey Luke's waiting for you" He said.

"Um, it would help if you let go" I said and he let go.

"We'll see you guys later" Kacey said.

"Bye guys, have fun" Michael replied.

"Not too much fun" I winked and they glared at me. I laughed and they went.

"Wanna go get dinner?" I asked.

"Yeah lets go get the others" He replied and got them.

"Where's Luke and Kacey?" Liam asked.

"They went out" I replied and Harry glared at me. I really don't see why, I didn't do anything so he can't blame me.....I gotta talk to him later.

"Let's go?" Ashton suggested to avoid any awkwardness. Have to thank him for that.

We walked down to the dining room and ordered our food.

"You okay? You seem in deep thought" Ashton whispered.

"I'm okay, I need to talk to Harry about what's going on with Kacey" I replied. Just then Harry got up to go to the bathroom.

'Now's my chance' I thought to myself.

"Now's my chance, wish me luck" I said standing up.

"Good luck" He said laughing while putting his thumbs up. I laughed and followed Harry.