A.1

Cally Park Shin Ying/(pov)

I hate my life.My dad is Park Joong In.You guys must be thinking he's a nice guy,right?Well,You are wrong.He send me abroad last year just because I smoke?Well as you can see,Yes I'm a bad girl.Right now,I'm on a plane to South of Korea.Actually,I'm quite popular in my school.I mean Seoul Gagnam High School.My dad owns 10 companies maybe more?

"To all the passenger s,This plane going to land in 5 minutes,so Please fasten your seatbelts.Thank You."

I fasten my seatbelt.

❄❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺❄❃❂❁❀✿✾✽✼✻✺

=At my own house=

It's nice to be home.I don't live with that stupid jerk dad.I live alone at here even since my mum died and that jerk sent me abroad when I was 17.Now I'm 18.But my birthday is still haven't pass.I clean my house a little.i unpack my stuff.I change into my black shirt with 'BAD' on it and a ripped jeans.I wear my hoodies.I grab my purse.Hey!Dont think that bad girl don't need a purse!I'm still a girl.I put it inside my pocket.I wear a pair of black and white sneakers.I head out and went to a famous hair salon.

◆◇▲△▷▼▽◁◐◑●○■□◆◇▲△▷▼▽◁◐◑●○■□◆◇▲△▷▼▽◁◐◑●○■□

=At the Salon=

This salon is only for idols and Rick peoples.I was about to walk in.Someone stopped me.It was the guards."Little girl,you can't go in."The guard told me."Just shut up and go to the side when I'm in the good mood."I said.He clear his throat."But you still can't go in."The guard said.

"Oh!Cally,Come in!"A beautiful woman said.She's my beautiful aunt~She's only 10 years older than me.I went to her and hug her tightly."I miss you,Aunty Katy!"I whispered."Me too,Darling,You want me to do your hair?"Aunty Katy said.I nodded happily.Well I'm half bad and half good girl.

■□★☆■□★☆■□★☆■□★☆■□★☆■□★☆■□★☆

After Aunty Katy do my hair,I dye my hair into purple.

################################################################################

HI,guys!!!!!I decide to update Chapter 1!becuz Im too lazy to do the teaserrrrr.....sorry about that.And NEXT WEEK,I will continue to update Crazy Love!2 and I will try update moreeeeee!!!!!Maybe I will update another chapter...I mean chapter 2.....one of the surprises is in next chapterrrr!!!Are you guys exciteddddd????lol Im so childish even thought next week thursday is Im offically 13....Guess wat!My mum gave me a early present,You know whats the present is?BTS POSTERRRRS and mini poker cards and BTS postcardssss!!!!