B.1

Cally Park Shin Ying/(pov)

I sneak behind her."Boo!"I whispered at Bae Rin's ear.She jumped a little.I giggled.

         Bae Rin turn around and saw me with a 'What-The-Hell-you-doing-here' face."Hehe...I'm here for my check up...because the attack came out of blue,at least I bring the medicine to school."I said with blank face."Okay,come follow me,I will do check up for you."Bae Rin said.I smiled.I follow her to her office maybe?

       We went to somewhere...yeah,it's her office.I sit on the clear pink couch."I will start check up with breathing first and later..."

~>Fast Forward~>

After Check Up Everything->

        I sit on the clear pink couch again,waiting for my health result patiently.Bae Rin came back with a sad face."Shin Ying....I have a bad news for you..its about your health..."Bae Rin said with a sad face...It's mean very sad."What is it?I'm  going to die soon?"I asked.She nodded.Bae Rin burst into tears.I quickly went to her."It's alright,Unni....it's not like I'm  going to die straight away...right?"I said with a unsure face."But you going to die soon...How can I see my best little sis die?!"She said with tears."Don't cry...How many month that I can survive?"I asked-said."2-3 months...."She said with sniffing."Don't tell anyone including Mark and especially my stupid dad."I said."Why,Cally?"She asked."Because I don't be treated as a patient."I said....Like how I being treated before at the hospital....

Mark Tuan Yi En/(pov)

       Right now,I'm eating with my friends at BBQ restaurant...you know who is that right?"Mark hyung,Can I ask you something?it's about Cally noona!"Young Jae asked."Just spill it."I said while eating my lunchbox rice with mixed kimichi and dk whatever vegetables."Why just now Cally noona look like she going to die breathlessly at recess time?"Young Jae said which made me look up at him."She's fine....maybe she choked."I lied.Yes...I know lying is bad but I can't tell the guys that Cally got lung cancer stage 3?

I just scare that Cally is keeping a secret from me....a big secret....

TOBECONTINUE~