A.4

Cally Park Shin Ying/(pov)

I went back home.I buy some food and ingredients at the nearby supermarket.After I finish buying the foods,I went home.I order pizzas and one big bottle of cola.

I took out my phone and open the instagram.I take a selfie.

Dont even think that bad girls dont selfie or wefie.I do selfie and wefie as well.

I type 'Back to South Korea~>.●' and upload the picture.

DING DONG~

I went to the door and pay the pizzas and the big bottle of cola.I take the food to the coffe table.I started to eat my pizzas~

*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#*#**#*#*#~

Jeon Jungkook/(pov)

[AT THE HAIR SALON]

"Wtf?You still dont get it,dont you?About Cally?"Suga asked disbelievely.Well....Jimin hyung is been asking who is Cally?Like for 25 minutes straight."Hyung,Cally is the most popular bad girl in Korea..Wait..Its in the world."V hyung said."Yeah...I heard some rumors that she kill peoples before..."Jhope said scarely.I roll my eyes."She dont kill peoples for the last time,Jhope."Jin said with annoying tone.Jhope hyung been saying to people that Cally kill people before....Cally dont kill people right?

"Golden Maknae with Cally sitting on the tree KISSING!!!"Someone sang.I glaring at V hyung and Jhope hyung."What?Its true,Maknae."Jhope said.I blushed alittle."Ohhh~Who's blushing right now?Say the one who hate us sing that song but secretly like it."V hyung said.I pouted."Maknae,dont pout...Cally will faint because of your cuteness."Jimin said."Jimin hyung,Really?You really got no jams at all in love."I said with jams."Yah!Jimin is hurt!"He whined.I chuckled.

Park Jimin/(pov)

Why do I feel jealousy inside me?Am I jealous of Jungkook?Wait-What I'm thinking?!

I dye my hair from orange to black because I dont want to be called orange jamless boy.She wont call me black jamless boy,right?

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-__-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-__-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-

Hi guys!!This is another update just for you~>•●