A.5

Cally Park Shin Ying/(pov)

_Next Morning_

#RINGGGG#

I groaned and slam the alarm clock.I slowly sit up.I walk to the bathroom like the zombies from walking dead.I do my daily routine.I wear my white Tee and a blue ripped jeans with a black jacket tighted around my hips.I grab my black and pink school bag.

I went to the kitchen.I open the fridge to get some milk.I grab the milk and drink it.I went to school by car.I got car license.I

+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+÷+

=!At School!=

I arrived at the school.I park my car.I went to the hallway.I no need to go to the office because Im not even a new student.I saw my BFFs,Jung Ni and HunnA!!!I sneak behind them and tap their both shoulder.They jump alittle."Unni,Is that a ghost tapping our shoulders?"Jung Ni asked HunnA with fear."Not Sure."HunnA say,alittle calm.They slowly turn around."Boo!"I said."AHHHH!!!!Its Cally's soul!!!"Jung Ni shouted.I burst into laughter.HunnA was like 'What the f?'."Hey,Girlsss...Who is back?"I said."Callyyyy!!!You are back,You know how much I missed youuu!!!"Jung Ni said crazily.She started to hugging me tightly."Yah!Yah!You going kill our Shinnie by hugging her so tightly!"HunnA yelled,slap Jung Ni's arm not-so-hardly."Ouch!"Jung Ni whined in pain.I giggled."I miss you so much,Cally and without you,I cant take care of this girl."HunnA said,pointing at Jung Ni."Unni,How can you say that to your lovely dongsaeng."Jung Ni said,pretend to be hurt.I chuckled."Well...Who is this?Little Calling?"A familliar voice spoke."Well...if isn't Bae Kristine Bae Jung,I miss pulling your hair..but oops,I already pulling it."I said with my two hand pulling Kristine's hair.She can't pull my's because Im like 5 cm taller than her."You shall be growing up alittle but your height still the same."I said,shook my head.I let go her dirty white hair."Did you even wash your hair?I smell shit on my hand."I said with a disgusting face."This time,You win but next time,you will get it!"Kristine said with her high-pitch tone.She stomped her feet and went to the nearby girls restroom.I chuckled."Unni,Daebak!"Jung Ni said,showing her two thumbs up.I pinch her cheeks."Kawaii."I said in japanese."Kaja,The class is start in 5 minutes."HunnA said,looking at her sliver watch.You know why I never late for classes even Im a bad girl because HunnA always want us to studied like what always mum want.But my mum didnt even scold me for getting a bad because my mum always say 'Its okay,even you get bad marks...You still got chance'.But now that She's died.

We went to our class.When I went in,All the people in shock."Hello,Everyone!And I know some of them are newcomers,Dont do anything that make me to bully you."I said loudly.I walk to my favaurite seat.I saw Mark and some girls.Wait its a group of cake face girls.

(My first suprise is Mark Tuan Yi En)

"Mark,You shall be happy I let you sit here."I said.I pat his shoulder.I went to the middle of the class.I sit at the window seat.

#RINGGG#

You guys wanna to know why I treat Mark nicely?The truth is Mark is my brother.I mean half-brother.Same mother but different brother.My father treat me like a piece of shit but Mark's father treat me like his own.

=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=%=

Hellooooo~Im Back after 1 month!Did you guys miss me???No.Yesterday is GDRAGON's BIRTHDAY!My ex-crush like all the GD pictures that I post in WECHAT yesterday maybe because he like GD.

19.8.16