A.10

Call Park Shin Ying/(pov)

          "Noona......why you playing with your food?"Yugyeom said."Nothing...Just that I feel a little tired somehow."I said with a smile.

RINGGGG!!!

Shit!Class is starting!

           I went to the classroom.I saw Mr No."Anyeonghasaeyo,Mr No."I said with a smirk."A-Anyeo-ong....Cally..."Mr No stuttered.I went to my seat and sit.I open the Science book.

For the first time...

          I don't open Science books....never ever because It's boring one.Thats why I never ever open it.Full with words.I hate it...But read books tho....

-FAST FORWARD-

         Finally...Schools are over.Im going to hospital anyway.Im going to my friend's wife's hospital.She did not own it...okay?She just working at there.I drive to the hospital.I park the car and went into the hospital.I went to the counter.I saw my friend's wife,Her name is Byun Bae Rin....well,she's EXO's Baekhyun 's sis - in-law.

        She's a professional doctor.I know her after I knew Baekbeom.she's like my sis who always care about her little sister and her husband....is like my......grandpa or dad who always nag at me.

Yup,I know that cute couple.

         I sneak behind her."Boo!"I whispered at Bae Rin's ear.She jumped a little.I giggled.

=======================================

New Update~

01.10.2016