B.3

A/N:Sorry for not update like 2 months!!!I might stop updating my applyfic as well because I keeps using Amino Community😂lol but I will still updating^^Well..New Cover👆👆
------------------------------------

Park Jimin/(pov)

         "Why am I here...."I mumbled while looking at a little boy and a little girl running around in the mall."Oppa,Let's go to that store!"The little girl,Cho Ni says while pointing at the toy store."No!There!"The little boy,Cho Min says while pointing at the most famous ice cream palor.I sigh while looking at them."How about we go and buy some Starbuck first?"I said to Cho Ni & Cho Min.Their eyes lit up right after hearing me saying Starbuck.Well,they like Starbuck after all.

          Forgotten to introduce this two little brats,They are my nephew and niece.The little girl's name is Park Cho Ni and the boy's name is Park Cho Min.They are twin.

         We went to Starbuck."What you two want?"I asked them."Chocolate & Chips!"They says at the same times."Okay...I will order the same..."I mumbled."Sit at here,don't go anywhere,okay?"I says.They nodded.I went to the counter."Three Chocolate & Chips....all medium cups."I says.Suddenly,I saw Cally,sitting near the window.My heart slowly beating faster.I smiled like an idiot."Uhrmm...Sir?total is ×××××won."The cashier says."Oh...here."I pay the drinks with my credit card.I went back to where the twin sitting.When I went there,Cho Ni & Cho Min isn't there."Where did they go?"I muttered in panic.Suddenly,Someone tap my shoulder.I jumped a little and turn around.I saw Jung Ni and HunnA."Hi,Jimin oppa...why are you here?"Jung Ni waved at me."Don't tell me that our Shinne also asked you to hangout with us!"Jung Ni shouted with widen eyes."No-"I was cutted by Cho Ni & Cho Min's hugs."Oppa/Hyung!I want Starbuck!"They says at the same time and hugs me tightly."Who is this two cutie?Don't tell me...one of them is your kid."HunnA says with widen eyes."They ar-"I was cutted by Cally."OMG!They are so cutee~"Cally ran to Cho Ni & Cho Min."Oppa...who is she and them?"Cho Ni asked while pointing at Cally,Jung Ni and HunnA."They are oppa's friends."I says with a smile."Well...They are my nephew and niece."I says."I'm Park Cho Ni!"Cho Ni introduced herself."I'm Park Cho Min,Noona...you look so pretty!"Cho Min introduced himself while pointing at Cally."Thank you,Cho Min."Cally mess Cho Min's brownish hair.

'How I wish that Cally mess my hair like that...'I thought with a smile.

           "So...Jimin,You want to join us?"Cally asked while smiling shyly."Uh..S-Sure."I says,giving the drinks to the twin.The twin drink it like there's no tomorrow."So where shall we go?"HunnA asked while chatting with someone in her phone."How about shopping for clothes!?"Jung Ni says."Sure...I guess."Cally says with a brightly smile.I just nodded.We went to the most famous clothes store called 'BAMBAM'.

[A/N: don't ask why the name is BAMBAM😂I just can't think of a name.]

Cally Park Shin Ying/(pov)

             Why the fuck the store name is same with bambam?Maybe Bambam's parents or his siblings own this store.We went in and separated to two sections.I follow HunnA while Jimin and the twin follow Jung Ni.

'Well,I never had a chance to be with him.'I thought with sigh.

        Suddenly,Someone shouted my name.I saw Mark and his friends.I waved at them.They came to me and HunnA,who is blushing since she likes Mark like alot."Yo bro..why are you here?"I says while smiling."I'm here because Bambam's mum told him to come here to help I think."Mark says."Oh...I see...that's why the name is Bambam."Cally chuckled."Why are you guys here?"JB asked."Well,hangout with Jung Ni and HunnA."I replied."Oh..HunnA."I heard Mark mumbling while blushing.I drag HunnA to them."This is HunnA."I introduced HunnA to them.

To Be Continue •