Coffee Shop

*Picture of Alexander* 2 Years after the Run
*Alexanders PoV*

The past few years I spent my time rotating between scoping out the castle, traveling through different countries, and researching. And so far nothing, I was looking for anything that would tell me where Daniella ran away to. As of right now I was in Boston, but as of tomorrow morning I would be in New York City. Every country I had been to so far turned up no sign of Daniella. So before I go back to watch the castle for a few days, I'm looking up and down the East Coast of America. New York is next on the list and I hope this time turns out better than the rest, I could spend the rest of the century looking for her but, if America doesn't pan out then I'm done.

**New York**

After the flight, I was surprisingly drowsy, so instead of scoping out the town, I went straight to my hotel room, and straight to sleep.

***

I was taking a stroll down, umm, one of the many, many streets. Getting a feel for the city like I usually do, but this time I don't think I'll be able to remember it all. For one there's about a hundred more places for every one place, in well everywhere else I've been. So I kinda hope Daniella's not in New York, but at the same time I kinda hope she is, this would have been a waste of time, if she isn't. Well more wasted time than Boston, or anywhere else.

But know matter what happens here, in New York, I can't give my hopes up. I need to find her, No, I will find her.

Daniella, oh how I wish she would just find me instead of me finding her.
After we escaped from the castle 1000 years ago, we made it to a little villiage  called, Wishworth.  I went to go get directions, told her to stay there, and when I came back she was gone. 2 years ago, we heard a scream, when to investigate, she went back to the hotel room, I went back there, heard another scream, went to investigate again, when I came back she was gone.

I am kind of getting tired, of her always running, if she would just stay with me, long enough where I know I can trust her, I would tell her. 1000, years ago, after she left, I was on my way back to the castle, I was running, in superfast vampire speed, when I bumped into someone. I almost immediately realized that it was Andrew Miller, Daniella's father, and my boss. We talked for a few minutes, he didn't even ask where Daniella was, like he already knew what had happened. Then he just ran away.

But seriously Daniella needs to stop running from her problems, she needs to face them head on. I don't know if I don't find her in New York, I might just give up. I'll find her in another thousand years or so.

It's not like I love her or anything, it's just my job to protect her, whether she likes it or not.

My stomach growled, seriously, I thought. I don't have any time to stop and get something to eat, I need to search. But since my stomach won't start growling a guess I'll get a bite to eat.

*Daniella's PoV*

I took a sip of my coffee, believe it or not it was my first time ever having coffee. It's not great, but it's not bad either. It was Starbucks, coffee, and let me tell you, it would be a hundred percent better if it wasn't so strong. Maybe it wouldn't, I don't know, first time coffee trier here.

I was reading an article on the Presidential Election of 2016, and with the candidates, being who they are, I might just move back to Europe.
Ugg, I've been sitting here to long, I need to go home and check on Kelsey. Kelsey is my dog, I found her abandoned on the street by my house.  She weighed, 45 Ibs, that's good for some dogs, but not fully grown Labs. Let's just say she was in and out of the Vet for months, and she's really traumatized, she doesn't like to be left at home very long.

I threw my purse over my shoulder and started to get up. I heard a familiar voice, out of the corner of my ear. I peeked over at the counter.... OMG, OMG, OMG. No, no ,no, no, no, this is not happening. I put that part of my life behind me, and acting like it never happened. I started to have a panic attack, how am I supposed to get out of here without him noticing me! HOW!! It's not possible, or is it. I calmed myself down, and took another peek at the counter. He was about to get his order, and that means  fixing coffee so a can get out of here, when he's fixing his coffee. Yeah, that's what I'm going to do.

I soon as he got his order I bolted out of Starbucks, well, I went as fast as I could without attracting attention.

□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●□●

Hello, Readers, first of all I am incredibly sorry for not updating, a few weeks ago. I can't tell you how sorry I am. But here's my excuse, I got a new phone, lame excuse, I know but, it's the only one I have. But I have some news, School starts in a few weeks two weeks from tomorrow, so that means I will be updating even less. But I will put out a update before school starts, and if I don't within the time school starts, then I give you permission to spam me with update comments, not that that's going to happen,right? But my Cuz,  told me that she couldn't see the pictures attached to the chapters, so for those of you who can't see the pictures,.

Alexander is played by Dylan O'brien and Daniella is played by Alexandra Daddario. The song above is Hundred Miles by Yall, or so it says. I am also going to advertise a wonderful app.

Wattpad Amino *Jazz Hands* It's basically a fan site for anyone who likes wattpad. Just look up Amino in the app store. If you are interested, and have questions, I will try to explain, just comment your question.

But I have talked enough but before I got I would like to give an early birthday shoutout to my Best Friend, you know who you are. So my dear friend Happy Birthday!

OooMG I forgot but I'm sorry  this book is unedited but that's something I will leave to after the book is finished or I might not edit it at all.