Dylan O'brien Alex^^^
                                       ~Elliot~
                                (UNEDITED)

My heart was racing, my body shaking with undeniable rage as I stood and stared at my father. He thinks I'm joking, that I'm threatening him. Why can't he just take some fucking advice for once in his life!?

"Fuck off boy, I'm not screwing around" He said as he grabbed his third beer.

"I'm not screwing around either, you have to stop abusing me or-"

"OR WHAT ELLIOT!? Hm!? You gonna hit back!? You gonna run away!? I could give a shit, but unfortunately I don't! Now leave me be while I'm choosing not to smash your stupid face in child!" He snapped and I stood there and stared at him, tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

He's gonna get himself killed! Cas wasn't fucking around, he meant what he said and he will follow through, I know from experience.

"You never listen to me father, this time I'm begging you to stop! Please, you don't understand!" I seethed.

"I SAID GO!" He snapped once more making me flinch.

I gave him one last look before leaving out of the house and made my way to school.

When I made my way to school, I stopped past my locker to get my chemistry book.

The warning bell rang as I stood up and shut my locker.  When I turned to look down the hall, there stood Castiel.

I gave him the middle finger and made my way to Chem.

Before I turned the corner I heard him yell.

"You can't avoid me forever! I'm sure your father will be happy to see me once he messes things up for himself El!"

********************************

Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock.

I tapped my pencil against the wooden desk and I waited for the ending bell to ring.

Mr. Green was babbling about some war to the class but I ignored him.

I was anxious to leave this hell.

Taking my eyes off the clock I looked around the classroom, only to find one person staring at me.

Emma.

I smiled at her, as she did to me.

But unfortunately John leaned forward and glared at me from behind her.

I gave him the finger as the bell rang and made my way out of the classroom.

I stopped at my locker once more, throwing the things I didn't need into my locker before shutting it.

I lifted the building and sighed with content, before making my way to the coffee shop I always go to.

I ordered my coffee before going outside and sitting at the bench in my usual spot.

People passed by, bigs smiles on their faces as they talked to their group of friends and laughing.

I yearned for that sometimes. You know. The happiness people have. I feel like I could never have that. Not with my father being an abusive bastard.