Head.Cars.Bending- The 1975                                                                             
   ~Elliot~

"Elliot, will you hurry the hell up man!?  We've gotten 20 minutes till the party starts!" Alex yelled from out side the bathroom.

"Yeah, just a sec" I said putting my long ginger hair into a ponytail.

I slowly walked out from the bathroom to see Alex sitting on my bed eating a Twix.

"Holy shit! You look like a pimp!" Alex yelled with his mouth full.

"I think that's a bit exaggerated Alex, but whatever" I waved him off.

I simply threw on all black. From head to toe I wore, a black T-shirt, black jeans, black leather jacket and black combat boots. A lot of black but who cares.

"Alright let's go Ginger, Emma keeps calling my phone" he rolled his eyes getting off my bad and making his way to my door. I followed behind him toward the front door.

"Dad I'm leaving" I called and received a grunt in response.

I closed the door and ran to hop in the passenger side of Alex's car.

"Ready!?" Alex asked excitedly

"Yeah I guess" I said as he started the car and pulled off.

•~•~•~•~•

Emma's house was pretty big, big enough for a party to say the least.

When me and Alex arrived the party was already lively, teens were laughing, dancing at every turn.

"Birthday boy's here!!" Emma called through the microphone as me and Alex walked in the front door.

She waved for me to come over as people began to stare, some saying happy birthday. Alex patted my back, encouraging me to walk over to Emma and her mini stage. I stood next to her as the music stopped and everyone looked up at us.

"Everyone, as you know today is my dear friend Elliot's birthday, so it's only fair that we sing to him, don't you think!" She called and everyone cheered.

"On three!" Alex yelled!

"One!"

"Two!"

"Three!"

Everyone sang happy birthday to me from the top of their lungs making me chuckle. As the sang, the crowd parted so that a girl walked toward me with a cake that had 'happy birthday Elliot' written on it and '18' candles mounted on it. My grin only widened at the sight of it, this was the greatest thing I've ever experienced in my life. I've never had a birthday party, cakes, candles, presents, nothing. My parents were to messed up for me to have anything of the sort.

"Happy birthday, dear Elliot! Happy birthday to you!" They finished and I blew out the candles the crowd erupted in cheers once again as I walked off the stage with Emma.

I turned to Emma and hugged her.

Yes. I, Elliot West, just hugged a girl and it felt great.

Emma froze for a moment before hugging me back tightly.

"Thanks Em, I really appreciate it, like a lot" i said and she giggled before we stepped away from each other.

"Well this is your party, party like there's no tomorrow El!" She cheered and began dancing.

"I'm gonna go get something to drink, I'll be right back" I told her and did just that.

"Okay!" She yelled over the music dancing.

As I walked into the kitchen I spotted Alex at the counter near the drinks.

"Here try this" he said handing me a cup.

I grabbed it, took a sip and immediately sip it out.

"The the hell is this?!" I coughed.

"Vodka I think" he shrugged.

"You think?!" I laughed throwing the beverage in the trash.

"So...I seen that hug, how's it going lover boy?" He patting me on the back as I grabbed a water.

"I'm far from a lover boy you know that Al, and nothing is going on between me and Emma" I sighed.

"Damn straight there not!" I turned to see a John in the opening of the kitchen. Great party's here!

"John what are you going here?" Alex asked confused

"Even though I wasn't invited, I just so happened to come and see my girlfriend" he exaggerated pointing at himself.

"You know Elliot it's cute and all for you to have a crush on my girl but, you're not going to keep making these moves kid or I swear you'll regret it, back off and I mean it!" He hissed.

That angered me. More then it should have, but I didn't care.

"Well maybe you should look at the big picture John! Liking someone can be a two way street! Need I remind you that Emma threw me this party" I snapped.

He step closer.

"Shut your fucking mouth Elliot! You don't wanna go there, I said back off! She's mine and we're gonna keep it that way, do you understand, I don't wanna hurt you"

"I heard you, but I actually don't understand, don't blame me for the fact that she's done with you! It wasn't me who fucked up your relationship with Emma! That was you! In fact you don't deserve her! You're a shit boyfriend and you need to come to terms with it because I swear to you John that if you hurt her, I'll be returning the favor!" My blood boiled, I'm tired of him mistreating Emma like she's something he owns, She's not a possession. I brushed past him to go back to the room where everyone was dancing.

I walked to sit on the couch in the far corner, a couple happened to be sitting there sucking each other's face off, it was disgusting but I sat there anyway.

I watched everyone have fun, I was there for God knows how long until someone yelled my name worriedly.

"Elliot!" My head snapped to me right where I seen Alex and Emma running up to me.

"What is it guys?" I asked confused.

"It's..." Emma froze, her eyes watering.

"What the hell is going on?!" I asked looking between the both of them.

"It's your Dad El, he's in the hospital" Alex said.

My body froze completely, so did the world around me. In the far corner of the room I spotted him.

Castiel. He looked dangerous, and his hands were bloodied.

I felt as though the breath had been knocked out of me.

He couldn't have, he wouldn't right? He promised!

"ELLIOT! LETS GO!" Alex yelled pulling from looking at the evil entity that stared back at me.

"What happened to him!?" I asked as the three of us jogged to Alex's car.

"I don't know, all I know is that I got a call from my moms friend who lives across the street from your house. She said that there were a bunch of police cars and an ambulance out front of your house, she thought something might've happened to you. They pulled away with your Dad on a stretcher" Alex said with a careful voice.

"El?" Alex called and I looked at him.

"Yeah"

"She said he looked dead." He whispered.

That flipped my switch.