Kick.

Theres one.

Kick

There's another.

Kick.

He's done.

"I hate you so god-damned much! GET OUT" my father slurred once he was done kicking me.

I stared at him. Then at all the cans he had consumed. 4 in total. Light weight.

"I said get out Elliot" he slurred once more before plopping down on the couch.

I then threw a knife at the wall, and it stuck to it. My father hollered as I walked out of the house.

"I'm gonna kill you, you piece of shit! Just you wait" he said at I stood on the lawn and stared at him.

Well...I'm waiting Dad....

I then made my way to school where people scattered like roaches at the sight of me. I don't understand why though, I don't bite.

I made my way to my locker, people's eyes following me with fear. All but one person. Her name was Emma. She always smiled at me. And I would just stared at her. She never came and talked to me so it doesn't matter. Nobody here would ever approached someone who was called-

"Yo! Elliot! I know it was you who broke my fucking lock you piece of shît!?" Someone yelled and the people in the hallway laughed.

"You're looking a bit pale Elliot? Something the matter" All but the one and only John Laws yelled.

"John just leave him be" I heard Emma whisper to her boyfriend.

"What Mama didn't talk to you last night in your dreams?" He asked. I just stared at him.

That angered him but I could care less. I answer to no one.

He suddenly threw scissors at me and in a split second, I heard everyone gasp. It all happened so quickly I didn't even know what I had done.

"What the fuck!!" Someone yelled snapping me back to reality.

I had caught the scissors and was ready to throw them back. But I didn't. I dropped them. I dropped them because I heard her. I heard my mom. She was screaming my name. The ringing in my head was unbearable.

"ELLIOT!!"

"ELLIOT DONT"

"ELLIOT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!"

It was all slowly coming back.

I screamed.

I screamed so loud, holding my head and fell to my knees. The yelling was getting louder and louder.

"Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!" I yelled and it stopped out of nowhere.

When I opened my eyes. Everyone looked at me in horror. What happened.

"What's wrong with you" One of Johns friends asked.

"He's insane"

"He's Crazy people! Stay away from him! Nothing good will come of you! He will kill you when he gets a chance, trust me, I know" John yelled.

I looked up and saw Emma looking at me with simpathy.

I stood up and everyone backed away. I turned and walked out. I had to get away from them. They were scared of me. They hated me. Everyone does.

They think I'm Insane