AN: okay so here's the weird thing about Castiel's character. I vision him as a boy with white hair but unfortunately I couldn't find a human picture. But for all you anime lovers, I found the perfect picture. So Cas is the only character I see like this soooo, yeah enjoy his anime looking character. P.S if anyone knows the name of the anime character please tell me I would like to find more pictures of him. That being said, enjoy.

                                      (UNEDITED)

~Castiel~

I awoke to a shattering noise and grumbling following after.

Shifting to the side, I saw Elliot nowhere to be found in his room

Shifting to the side, I saw Elliot nowhere to be found in his room. So I'm assuming he must have went to school already.

I got up and walked through the wall, being that I am dead I could do miraculous things like so.

His father was swaying and stumbling all over the place.

I could kill him right now if I wanted.

But I can't, I told El that he had once more chance to change but it seems like that's not going anywhere nothing has changed about the bastard.

Speaking of Elliot. It seems as though he has made a new friend.

Alex is it?

He better be of no danger or else were gonna have a problem.

You see I was made to stay on earth and protect Elliot from what I wasn't protected from. I was here to stop what happened to me from happening to El, but he's so damn stubborn, making it difficult for me to do my job.

I decided to make my way to the school to see what our dear Elliot was up to.

And I may or may not have clipped his father on the way out the door.

~Elliot~

Alex is one of the most weirdest people I have ever met.

He laughs at his own jokes and raises his hand every time the teacher asks a question.

Why haven't I noticed him being in my classes, I have no idea.

"What is the date of the Storming of Bastille? Anyone know?"

I looked over at Alex, who already had his hand up.