• Elliot •

It's been 3 weeks.

3 fucking weeks of living in this apartment alone.

I loved it, but I was miserable. Emma still hated me. Alex tried getting her to talk to me but she wouldn't let up.

 She started hanging out with John again, just as I told her to do.

I should have apologized when I had the chance.

Insane was an understatement. Not only was I going crazy thinking about Emma but I still had Castiel to worry about.

I hadn't seen the bastard in almost month and that's unusual for him. It almost frightens me. I stayed away from my father's house because I don't know how I'd react looking at it. Who knows I might set it on fire just staring at it.

I'm not glad that my father is dead but I'm damn sure, not upset about it. Which is another reason why I should be thanking Cas? He did me a favor by killing my dad, so I can understand why he may be angry with me.

He thought he was protecting me by getting rid of the biggest problem in my life. 

Yet, I repay him by wanting his death more than anything. It's almost like a slap in the face to him. I understand.

But that still gave him no right, I had it under control.  

I'm not angry at Cas for killing my father. I'm angry because I feel like I have no control over my own damn life. How dare he try and control my life. I'm capable of handling my own problems, and I don't need someone like Cas butting in and doing things for me. 

And it's always been that way. Castiel always had control over me and I want it to end. He can't control me any longer because I won't stand for it.

There was a knock at my front door, breaking me out of my thoughts.

"Who is it?" I walked toward the door. 

"it is God, my child." I heard Alex's muffled snicker.

My eyes fell to the back of my head, opening the door.

"What do you want?" he barged into my apartment, plopping on the couch

"So...Emma asked for you today at school, why didn't you show up!?" Alex stated scanning me for answers I don't have.

"She did! What did she say?" I said sitting up promptly 

"She just asked  whether you were in school, I told her no and that she should come and see how you're doing, obviously she didn't, but I tried." I sat back from sitting up

"Oh..." was all I could say in a bored tone. 

"El, you need to talk to her! this has been drawn out for too long! I'm getting annoyed with you two"

"You're getting annoyed with us" I scoffed getting up from the couch

"Yes, indeed I am. I'm the mediators between you two for God's sake! I'm tired of delivering messages. Just talk to each other already!" Alex glared at me.