Chapter 7: Take Me With U

The next day I was released from the hospital. I was so glad to be going home and getting to eat real food.
  "So what would you like me to make for you? I'll make as much as you want!" Casey said excited as she helped me into the car.
  "I appreciate that Case but I'll just settle for a pizza and a movie tonight."
She flashed me a smile and closed my door. She ran to the driver side and jumped in.
  "Well then pizza it is my darlin'!" She said as she started the engine.
I turned up the radio and Prince was playing.
  "Oh oh! This is my favorite song!" Casey shrieked.
  "You've seen Purple Rain?" I asked as I giggled.
  "Heck yeah! Girl what planet have you lived on? Me and Derrin would watch this movie just so I could sing take me with you!"
I laughed as she begin to dance in the driver seat. We drove out of the parking lot and got on the road. Casey was still dancing all crazy as she sang.
  "Ya know Case? We gotta get you some better dance moves than this!" I giggled.
  "I love you too Erin!" She said. We were already on our way to a new day as we drove home. As I looked at the sky I saw Prince appear sitting on the clouds. He flashed me a smile and waved to me. I nodded acknowledging his gesture then he faded away.
  "Yeah. I'm really loved." I said proudly.
I was so glad to finally be with Casey. I was going home at last.
                                  The End