Confession

Adrien POV
     Alright Adrien. Just say you love him. Or say that you meant the kiss. I don't know say something damit. I thought as I arrived behind the school building waiting for my dearest Travis to arrive.

It's been 20 mins already and he hasn't arrived. Maybe he already knew I liked him and didn't feel the same. Or maybe he- "hey Adrien," I heard someone say behind me. "Sorry I was late I had to finish up a test. So what was it that you wanted to tell me," tilting he's head with a cute expression on his face. "Oh that's alright. Mind if we move it to the park. I'd think it would be more nicer," I said holding his hand and taking him to the park. I didn't even let him answer. Way to go Adrien.

We arrived at the park and I couldn't help it but i kept holding on to his hand as we sat. "Travis there's something I've been meaning to tell you ," I said blushing. I put my hand on his and he flinched. He relaxed from my touch as we both adjusted our hands. "You see I-" before I could finish I was cut off by a kiss from him. I put one of my free hands into his smooth hair.

Travis broke the kiss and stared at me. " I love you Adrien and I've always had since the day we met," he said giving me one last kiss on my fore head. "I love you too Travis,"still holding onto his hand. Before we could kiss again my car had arrived. "Looks like you've got to go. Till next time," he said with a wink and handed me a piece of paper. We let go of each others hands and I went inside my car and saw him still at the bench. I looked down at the paper and it was his phone number. I smiled. I glance back at him and It kinda look like he was talking to someone. From a distance I saw a small floating thing flying around him. Could it be that he is a MIRACULOUS USER!!!

Travis POV

Once I saw adrien walk inside his limo Red flew out in front of me. "So. I was right," red snickered. "Shut up red," I said blushing. "Oh adrien I love you. I love you too travis mwuah mwuah," Red said sarcastically and made kissing noises. I tried grabbing him but he kept flying around. "Alright come on Red. Its time to go home," I said while red flew into my pocket.

*Time skip to le home*

I unlocked my door and heard silence. "Mom," I yelled dropping my stuff onto the floor while shutting the door behind me. I was so worried I ran upstairs in her bedroom but she wasn't there. Then my room the living room. Till finally the kitchen. There was spaghetti in a container on the dinner with a note on top of it. It said:
Dear Travis,
I know this is sudden but, I left without telling you.

I rolled my eyes and continued reading it.

I flew over to Italy to see your father. He got into a car accident heading off to work and it was so tragic he fell into a coma. They don't know how long it will be but , I'm staying here till he wakes up. I decided to leave so you can still attend school. I left food and some money under your pillow. Call me if you need anything. Love ya! <3

I stared at the note for a while and smirked. This is a perfect time to invite Adrien over to my house tomorrow night. Maybe even a sleep over. Hehe that is if his dad lets him. I sighed and pulled out red. He was sleeping his smart ass. I got ready for bed and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~
WAZZUP my muffins. Sorry it was cut short but I just want to let you know. Tht the next chapter is like uhhhh (boyxboy) yaoi Shizz. And if you don't like that kind of stuff then don't bother to read it. Anyways I'll update the next chapter probably soon. Take care. Cya guys.
<3 •.• (;-;)