Other Kwamis

Travis POV
     I stared at the  small box that the cupcake was in.  Red smuggled his way out of my pocket. "Hehe good luck on your date pfffft," Red said making me blush all over. "I'm not like that you know. I barely even met the girl. Plus it's not even a date. More like a tour around the city is all," I whispered to him. " Come on just admit it Trav.  You dig her," Red said cracking up. "That's it," I said grabbing Red and putting him back into my pocket.

Marinette POV
     I gave him the biggest smile and then rushed up stairs to ask for permission to leave. I walked up to my my parents room and opened the door. My mom stood up with the papers in her hand she had been working on. Perfect timing I thought. "Hey mom. There's this boy who recently moved across the street from our bakery and he asked if I could show him around Paris. So would it be fine if I do?," I said waiting for an answer.  "Well of course. Have fun!," she said with a smile plastered onto her face."Thanks mom," I said giving her a hug. I grabbed my purse from my room and waved goodbye as I ran down the stairs. I was half way down and heard Travis saying,"That's it."
     "Who were you talking to Travis?" I said very curiously. "Well u-uh umm," he hesitated while looking around the room.  "Never mind lets just get going," I said walking out the door with him following behind.

Travis POV
     We walked side by side as she was pointing at different places and explain what each place was. We continued walking when I noticed a big poster that was much taller than I was. It had a boy that was around my age. He had blonde hair with green eyes and tannish skin. I blushed because I thought he was pretty cute and look really ho- my god Travis calm down. You barely arrived in Paris and now your checking out a boy on a poster. Great. "That's..Adrien~," Marinette said with a charming tone. "He goes to my school and I think he is really cute. He is a model. He models out is fathers designs," she said still staring at the poster with her two hands on each of her checks.

We had continued to walk when I saw another poster that had caught my interest. My eyes shot wide open as I ran towards the poster. It was a poster of two superheroes. "W-who are they," I said with a hesitating tone. "Oh that's lady bug and chat noir," she said pointing to each of them. "Well hehe won't you look at the time. I really should be heading back. My mom must be worried," I said running off. "Oh and thanks for showing me around," I yelled out running back home.

Time skip back home

"I don't even know where to begin Red," I said with my hands on my head pacing back and forth. "Why didn't you tell me there were other Kwami's out here. I thought it was only me," I said waiting for an answer. Red stared at me and said,"I thought you knew already. Come on you expect there to be only one hero saving the whole entire world." Well he got me there. "You're right. Well at least we get to beat up bad guys 24/7," I said getting out the box that had Reds cupcake. "Well it's about time," Red said about to eat a bite until we heard a crash. "Guess that'll have to wait Red. Red, fangs out!" I said as I began to transform into my hero identity.

My hero identity was called Red Fang. I wore more of a casual formal wear. I had a ripped up t-shirt with ripped sleeves. I had stretchy pants that aloud me to move freely in and had black combat boots with paws imprinted underneath them. I had a spiked collar around my neck. My canines turned into wolf fangs , black ears grew on the top of my head,and a tail sprouted on my tail bone. My mask was black and some how was able to turn my right eye red. Alright let's do this. I mean it's been a while how hard could this be I thought as I jumped out the window. Jumping from building to building trying to look where the crash came from when I finally found it. It was a girl that was dressed in black and purple. Well isn't this going to be great I thought. She laughed and started blasting buildings making them frozen with her umbrella. I sniffed the air and sensed the akuma was in her umbrella.

I was right about to jump for action until I saw...them. I got so distracted I didn't even help at all. Wait what am I doing. I have to make a good impression. I thought running and attacking the girl from behind. She blasted ice at me as I dodge them. I felt the stares of Lady Bug and Chat Noir on me. "Hey I'd like if I could get some help over here!," I yelled running as fast as I could possibly go. "Oh right," ladybug said running to who knows where.

Times skip after le fight

Chat Noir POV
The fellow hero that had arrived to help us was from out of the blue I thought he looks really adorable. He had a sweet smile that was plastered on his face when he was introducing himself. I will never forget that smile.

Travis POV
I panted staring at the other two. "Hi the names Red Fang," I said finally catching my breath. I smiled at the two hoping they will welcome me in their team and make it into a trio instead of a duo. "Names Chat Noir," Chat Noir said bowing and kissing my hand. I blushed and shook my head as I tried to not make it noticeable. "Names Lady Bug and we are glad to have you in our group," LadyBug said giving me the death glare because of Chat Noir actions. Chat Noir purred and said,"I would like you to join us tonight to patrol the city." I thought about it but then realized I start my first day of school tomorrow. "Sorry I can't. I have something important tomorrow and I have to wake up early for it. Thanks for the offer though," I said with a smile as lady bugs earrings started beeping. "Well I should be going, I'll patrol tomorrow night," I said jumping from building to building back home.

I had transformed back to my normal self while Red laid on the ground exhausted. "Now can I have that cupcake," Red said desperately. I laughed and said,"Yes you can."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WAZZUP my muffins I is back with another chappie as promised. It is yet nearly the 4th of July so maybe I'll write a chappie fireworks theme. Hopefully Travis-kun has nice day of his first day of school. Love ya and take care (next chappie coming tmr)
<3 •.• (;-;)