[7] forget about her

FORGET ABOUT HER

third person;

"forget about her dude" stiles said rolling his eyes at the brown eyed boy.

Scott looked at him in disbelief, "you can't be serious right? After all of this and you think we should just forget about her?!"
"I'm just saying she's not normal, I don't think we should trust her?" He shrugged.

"Nothing's normal in Beacon Hills stiles, nor am I?! I'm a werewolf for gods sakes!" Scott said throwing his hands up in the air.
"Come on we've gotta get to lunch"
Stiles smiled swinging his arm around Scott.

-lunch-
"Does anyone know where lia is?" Scott asked Lydia and Allison.
"No, I've not seen her all day" they both shrugged "maybe she's taking a day off, I don't blame her to be honest" Allison smiled.
"I should go and check on her, what if that, that demon has her?!" He panicked. "Sit down, I'm sure it's just her hip" Lydia reassured Scott.

Scott felt as if no one even cares about the other night, but he did know that if he didn't see her sooner he'd go insane.
He felt like he needed to protect her, like he did the night before.

lia

My breathing became unsteady as I awoke from a never ending sleep, but I wasn't in my bed anymore. It was like a locker. "Help me" I said faintly I felt myself slowly falling into darkness again. I banged on the locker door, I could see people enter the locker room.

"Help me"

A/ N:

Thanks for reading,
-K xo