[9] i love you.

I lOVE YOU

lia

I hugged Scott tightly and he hugged back, were my dreams real? What if this was a dream? I pulled away from Scott "is this a dream" I panicked.
" No I promise" he assured me, at this moment in time felt as if nothing was real as if this was all in my imagination.

[after school]

I walked down to Scott's house, "hi Mrs.McCall is Scott here?" I smiled brightly. "Yeah come in, he's upstairs"
She smiled, "Scott I'm going to work!" She yelled up the stairs before waving me off.

He ran down the stairs, "Hey Lia, what are you doing here?" He asked.
"I wanted to say thank you, for everything and I mean every thing" I smiled.

He instantly became happy, we hugged for maybe ten minutes and it was the most comforting thing ever. We stayed in his room, laughing and being normal until i fell asleep.

"Lia, wake up" Scott whispered into my ear, "what?" I yawned he laughed slightly "I was checking if you are alive"
I laughed at his words and lay back down in his bed, "did you have another nightmare?" He asked.
"Weirdly enough, no" i shrugged.

"Thank you Scott, for being such a good freaking friend to me"

A/N

Hey guys how was I love you?

I start my new school tomorrow wish me luck :/