[4] don't look behind you

DISCLAIMER; I DO NOT OWN TEEN WOLF.

DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU

lia

My head was pounding, I lifted myself of what seemed to be a road surrounded by trees. "Lia?" I heard a familiar voice say. "Don't look behind you" It was Lydia. 

-

"God you slept all day, good timing I was literally about to wake you up" Cameron yawned. I'm guessing it's a new day.
"Did you go nightmare free?" He asked. I looked at him "what do you think of course I had a night mare but they've been getting worse, I'm just getting used to it I guess" I smiled.

"Is it school?" I asked Cameron confused to what day it was. "No Lia, there's no school" he laughed whilst patting me on the back,

A notification came from my phone,

[hey Lia! we were wondering if you'd like to come out with Lydia and i today, Allison xo]

"Is that your boyfriend" Cameron said in a childish voice trying to take a glimpse at my phone. "No it's my friend Allison, get out of my room bye" I smirked pushing him out of my room.

I tried to be as normal as possible and I guess I'm okay at it.

[hey Allison I would love to, when do we meet? x]

[; Maybe 7:30 we could catch a movie?x]

[that sounds great, see you then!
xo]

I guess I'm going to be a bit normal, then again nothing's normal in Beacon Hills.
I got changed into a nice flowery dress and finished it off with white converse and a denim jacket, cute. Even though I looked like a five year old.

*Beep * Beep

"That's my ride, bye mom!" I yelled rushing out the door. 
"Hey Allison, Hi Lydia!" I smiled getting into the car.
They replied with a nice hello and we just talked about boys, cough Scott and Stiles.
I've found out that Lydia likes Stiles but is to scared to tell him, and Allison recently broke up with Scott. Speak of the Devils "hey, heyyyyy" I saw stiles next to us in his blue jeep.

Lydia raced off, but then we pulled over basically waiting for them.

Then I saw something in the distance, a deer running towards us. "Guys!" I screamed but before we could do a thing the deer came straight through the front window.

I closed my eyes ready for impact, glass shattered everywhere. I felt a stinging sensation in my left hip, I looked up a poor lifeless deer looking straight at me.

A/N:

How was DON'T LOOK BEHIND YOU?

I mean I'm happy about stydia, sooooo? ;)

Thanks for reading,
                       -K xo