[8] voices

V O I C E S

lia

my voice was sore so I could barley say anything. "Let me out!" I screamed falling into a state of panic. "Scott?!" I screamed somehow hoping he could hear me. "Lia, Lia where are you??" I heard Scott yell.

I looked out of the locker door and it was clear I was in the boys locker room, "the locker room" I said my voice was very raspy. I looked out and the boys faded out into the darkness, and the sounds of the lockers being punched filled my ear drums.

"Let me out!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Hello Lia" the bandaged man replied. He had razor sharp teeth and dirty old clothes, the scariest thing was that his whole body was bandaged.
"Who are you?!" I cried.

"Void"

-

I jolted upwards, "it was a dream?!" I cried tears streaming down my face. I looked over at my clock; 12:30pm.I ran and threw on my clothes on the side and threw my hair up into a pony tail. I was in a bad state but being late for school wasn't exactly a highlight of my day.

- twenty minutes later -
I sat down to eat my lunch, when Scott came over to me. "Thank god you're okay! Where in the hell were you!" He yelled. "Home, I slept in late" I lied.
"Another nightmare?" He asked sympathetically. I looked over at him confused, "how did you know about my nightmares?"
"Your brother told me when I came around to see if you were okay" he smiled. "When was this?"
"Two days ago"

"Thanks, and this one was scary I was stuck in the boys locker room and no one could hear me but, you" I explained, "Lia I think I did hear you, before I heard you say help me, and Scott and you told me you were in the locker room."

A/N:

How was Voices?

Okay this isn't as good because I wrote a massive chapter and it deleted FML,

Kady xo