1

Chapter 1

Hyoyeon

CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! CLICK! Sounds can be heard as gun shells were falling on the wet street.

As I ran through the alleyway. Shooting my semi-automatic back at the four dudes in black suits.

"Damn, should have seen this shit happening. Damn, how the fuck they find out so quickly?" I kept questioning as while search for an escape route. "This rain needs to let up." I hiss.

I spot a slim escape route but If I angle my jump right, should be able to get a good read on my surroundings for a second.

Sprinting towards the dumpster praying that it's sturdy. I jump on the wall to give myself a boost before jumping on the dumpster.

I roll on the dumpster then grab the ladder that's hanging on the old brick building. Pulling myself up while still firing in between steps.

I ran on the rooftop getting a quick glance at the city's landscape. I smile as I notice I'm not far from one of my hideouts.

Started to run in the opposite direction to throw off the suits. I leaned up against a bird cope. Trying to catch my breath, while smiling as I low-key love this feeling of living on the edge. When I notice the blood on my favorite jacket. A few shots whizzed past my head.

"FUCK!" I was hit, a few times. "Damn got to get there quick, good job Hyoyeon." I rush to get off the roof. Jumping off the rooftop, praying that there isn't any glass in those trash bags below.

"THUD! AGGGGHHHHH!" I yelped.

I know I just broke my leg. Trying to get up without pressure on my left leg. "Shit, shit I don't need this right now." Say to myself while I'm scanning my surroundings.

When I notice the person, I'm so happy to see. Blood starts running into my eye. "When did I hit my head?" I wondered. When I start to feel, myself getting dizzy. I know I got a limited time before I pass out. Hurring as fast as I can while yelling her name.

"YURIIIIIIIIIIII!" I see her turn around.

We lock eyes. I drop when I'm about to lose consciousness I see her pull out her gun and fire a few quick rounds. Then black.

Taeyeon

In the dark wet alley, where the shooting started. A blonde haired petite woman named Taeyeon was tapping the window seal as she waited with frustration for word on what was taking so long.

"It shouldn't take 4 of my best men to take down one bitch. Shit!" I mumbled.

I finally see my 2 favorite goons dragging a man.

"Damn if I could just send them 2, I wouldn't have to deal with this fuck up." I swore when if I ever get my hands on that bitch death will be slow, while smirking. When I overhear Amber (my right hand) punch the man.

"You better hope my boss is in a good mood, and your answer pleases her." Amber hissed.

Seohyun (my left hand) grabbed the man and dragged him to the SUV.

"Speak." I said hiding my gaze behind some dark Ray Bans, as I got out the car.

"She got away but she's wounded pretty good," he stuttered but still hopeful that this info will spare his life.

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU MEAN SHE GOT AWAY!!!" I yelled without looking at the man.

"Boss, she killed 3 of my best men and I took a bullet in the shoulder and wa..." The man couldn't finish his sentence since he had a bullet in his head.

"I guess you didn't take enough bullets," I hissed while rubbing my gold glock. I'm fucking pissed off now. "Get Kai on the phone, I want him to take care of this. I don't care how much it cost me." I said as I got back in the car.

"Yes boss," said the Seohyun, as her and Amber got in the driver and passenger side and drove away.

Yuri

BANG! I kick the door in while carrying a bloody barely conscious Hyoyeon.

"BAEEEEEEE!!" I yelled hoping she was home.

"YAH! Y you yelling..OMG Yuri what the fuck happen to Hyo," said Yoona.

Yoona use to be a mob doctor before they all got killed or ended up in prison. I was one of the lucky ones that got to escape well actually it was Hyoyeon and the love of my life that helped me escape. Hyo and I use to run the whole south side of Miami for a ruthless drug lord named Taeyeon. Since we escaped we have been target number 1 for Taeyeon. Hyo has been keeping them in the dark so one day we can have a life a safe worry free life. I'm grateful every day that I get to spend with her and Yoong. She saved my life a few times while I worked for them assholes. I owe her more than just my life.

"AGHHHHHH!" Screamed Hyo while lying on my brand-new kitchen table. So much for a romantic evening since Yoona swiped everything off the table. My just made salad laid on the floor like grass clippings.

"Yuri, I need you to hold her down I can't set her leg if she keeps this up," said Yoona calmly.

Hyoyeon just kept thrashing. I was starting to not be able to hold her down. When Yoona picked up an empty wine bottle and knocked the shit out of Hyo.

"I will stitch that up later," said Yoona.

I gave her that look of was that necessary.

"I wasn't sure if you could continue to hold her. Yul, I have a lot of work to do and not enough time to do it." She simply stated. "I'm going to need a few things can you handle that?" Yoona looked at me.

"Yea bae, what u do you need." I said with determination and willingness to help her as much as I can.

"Grab my Michael Kors bag in the back of the closet, some sheets, boiling hot water, and a lighter." Yoong said with a steady calm voice. Which I knew she was unsure whether she would have enough time to stop the bleeding.

I gathered everything she asked for as quick as I could. I set everything exactly where she said as I started bringing the stuff in the kitchen.

"Ok bae, one more thing. Grab 2 beers and bring them to me." She said while focusing on cutting Hyoyeon's clothes off.

I set them down near her. She turned towards me and kissed me deeply. She pulled away slowly while her eyes were telling me she's scared and thankful that it wasn't me on the table.

"Yul, the beers are for you," she said softly. "Go to the living room, I can't focus on fixing up our bestie if your sexy ass is staring at me." She smirked. I smiled as I grabbed my beers, kissed her forehead and walked out the kitchen.

"Damn, I love that girl!" I thought to myself.

Author's note

I hope you guys like this story. Sorry for any bad grammar,this is my first time.

Vote and comment :)