4

Hyoyeon

I just landed back in Miami after being gone for 15months. I got myself clean and together and ended up getting Yoona and I out of Taeyeon's gang. While Yuri went the hard route, and took the gang beating. She almost died that night took her 3 months to recover from those injuries. I just had to get my karma back on track and I needed to get away, but there was still one thing nagging the shit out of me. Jessica. Would she understand why I left? Should I see her? A ton of questions where eating at me.

Before I left I hurt her not just the usual physical shit I escaladed to. But I cheated on her at first trying to get her to leave me. She was a good girl that just kept reminding that I was a failure at life. Even though I had more money then I knew what to do with. She gave me love that I wasn't use to. When cheating on her wasn't working my drug addiction got stronger. I started to slowly punishing her for being such a good person. During my binges, I would unload on her then take my frustrations on her. I'm a fucking horrible person because she stuck around until one day I took to way too far.

Flashback

At Hyoyeon's apartment

A beautiful woman with a blue blouse and gray pencil skirt on, walks through the front door and sees Hyoyeon staring out the window. Seeing her so calm stirs her feelings that she has been trying to suppress in the deepest parts of her soul. The calm before the storm is a perfect description of this moment. She slowly makes her way over to her. Jessica stands right behind her resisting the feeling to just hug the blonde.

Hyoyeon finally turns around to see the woman that she has loved more than anything. There she is also looking at the woman that she is most terrified of.

"You can just leave the key on the counter and get your shit quick because I got somewhere to be." Hyo states firmly with the coldest expression.

"I didn't want this, I just wanted to help you but I not enough for you. I loved you Hyo." Jessica tried to choke out.

Hyoyeon started laughing. "Yea that's why you were sucking his dick hours after you left me right? Miss me with the bull shit, Jess."

SMACK

Jessica brought her hands up to Hyoyeon's face; she caressed the red skin and then slapped Hyoyeon again. Her head propelling to the side, it was her turn to be the abuser. She wasn't scared of her anymore, FUCK THAT! Jessica did it again and again, until she saw the Hyoyeon she knew all too well, the violent one; the one that hurt her in every way possible. Hyoyeon's hands shot forward one grabbing Jessica's raised hand, the other wrapping around her milky white neck. With amazing force Hyoyeon whipped Jessica around slamming her into the window, the same window Hyoyeon had watched the peaceful city with.

"There she is, the Hyoyeon I know." Jessica said as she starts to struggle for air. "You hate me so much right? KILL ME THEN!!! IT WON'T CHANGE A FUCKING THING I'M GOING TO GET MARRY HIM!!"

"YOU BEEN FUCKING A COP BEHIND MY BACK, AND THEN I FUCKING HEAR YOU GUYS ARE GETTING MARRIED!" Hyo yelled.

Hyo eases up on her grip a little. "HE MAKES ME FEEL SECURE AND I CAN HAVE A NORMAL FUTURE WITH HIM! THE FUCK CAN A DRUGGED-UP GIRL DO FOR ME?" Jessica barked back.

The teasing only unhinged Hyoyeon more, an angry and with an inflamed cheek Hyoyeon threw Jessica to the floor, she straddled her hips and threw a bone crushing punch to Jessica's gorgeous face. Jessica moaned as she felt the blood in her mouth, trying to kick Hyoyeon off, she realized she had truly set Hyoyeon off. Again Hyoyeon held Jessica's neck, squeezing, Jessica's hands flew out grasping at the hands around her neck. Jessica chocked and gasped for air as she did her best to fight off Hyoyeon, Jessica began punching and pushing at Hyoyeon's shoulders. When Hyoyeon noticed how quickly Jessica was losing her strength she let her go, Jessica's hands shot up, she did something unexpected.