2

Taeyeon

Outside my large compound where I watched the ocean crash on to the shore. It was a beautiful night the stars were shining like little diamonds. I looked back at the house, in particular my room, I could see the love of my life standing on the balcony. Admiring the beautiful view of my wife. I was stopped short because of this bastard begging for his life.

I stared at the man who Amber and Seohyun were holding up.

"So, do you have something to tell me or no?" I said so calm and collective. Even though my patience was running very thin. This was the 3rd person I had to question after losing that blonde bitch. I need to find her quick and I can't believe that everything I did for her and her little crew and she has the fucking nerve to steal from me. I really don't want Kai to help because I want to see her suffer, I want to kill her myself. I turn to this pathetic piece of shit who better have more than what he keeps saying. "Do I need to repeat myself?" I ask.

"Tae...iiii..swear to you I ttold you ev.." He stuttered to say.

CRACK! Is all you heard when I suddenly punched him breaking the man's jaw. He moaned in pain.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING EVER CALL ME THAT YOU DUMB PIECE OF SHIT!" I yelled while kicking him repeatedly in the gut. I picked his worthless ass up by the collar and looked at him. He was crying for his life. Feeling death upon him.

"You know all you had to say was no," I said with no expression. His eyes got big knowing I wasn't going to let him live. I stabbed the man through the eye and twisted it with force. As I slowly took the dagger out with a smile on my face.

I started walking towards the house and say. "Amber, Seo can u do something with that and please get me some info we can use. Amber make sure you speak to Kai tonight, I will be expecting to hear from you."

"Yes Taeyeon." They said.

I made my way to the master bedroom. I slowly opened the double doors and smiled seeing my wife on the balcony. I decide to creep up behind her and put my arms around her waist. Startling the girl, a bit.

"Why must you look so sexy while committing murder." Said the red hair girl with her husky voice full of lust.

I smirked and turned her around to look into her eyes.

"Tiffany I swear I don't know how I got so lucky to have you in my life." I said with all sincerity.

Tiffany smiled and her eyes turned into beautiful crescent moons. "I love you baby, answer me one question though?" She said suddenly turning serious.

"Anything baby," I said while looking and imagining what I'm going to do to her perky titties.

"Why did you get mad when he called you Tae?" She curiously asked.

My face turned cold. I stared deep into Tiffany's eyes and said coldly.

"You are the only one that can call me that. I would never let anybody come anywhere close to being you or replacing you." I said with such conviction and love.

For some reason this completely turned Tiffany on. She kissed me hard but passionately while ripping my button up off. She pulled away then softly whispered in my ear.

"Tell me again how he disrespected you baby while you fuck me hard." She said in her husky voice while she nibbled on my ear. As she walked to the bed tossing her clothes on the floor one by one. I smirked and followed her.

Throughout the night, all you can hear from the room was moaning and Taeyeon asking Tiffany what her name is and Tiffany replying with TAE!!!

Amber