A Solution Found.

Month have passed sense the Jutsu was cast upon  the akatsuki. The Uzumaki family had become very used to having the children around even if they were a little  mischievous. But today word was sent that they found the jutsu's caster. They had gotten them to teach it to Sasuke, seeing as how his Sharingan would help him to learn it the fastest.

It had turned out that the ninja had been following the Akatsuki but when they saw lady Hinata, panicked. The Jutsu was casts but the plan couldn't be completed to eliminate them. With all the information confirmed they released the young ninja sending her home. Sasuke came to brief Naruto as to what they intended to do now.
The raven haired Uchiha and his Cerulian eyed friend were in heated debate on the matter at hand.
"Naruto, you idiot, the akatsuki's goal has always been to get your jinjuriki. Do you really think it'll be safe to keep them here?" Sasuke said sternly with frustration at the hokage's naive behavior.
"Yeah, I know but Sasuke they have a chance. I mean they could be different." He tried to argue
Sasuke let out a deep sigh, "look my brother is going to go with them. It's not an easy choice but it's the right one.."
"Yeah but..." Naruto couldn't argue.

Little did he know they weren't alone. The young Sasori had come in to get something but accidentally over heard everything. He began to cry loud enough Naruto heard and came to check on him.

"Sasori? What's the matter? You okay?" He asked stooping down to his level to check on him.

Sasori pushed him away tears coming down his cheeks, "No! You don't want us anymore. You're going to kick us out of the village and leave us alone again!"

As his hysteria was unsubsiding Hinata came in to see why he was taking so long. She stopped as she saw the child sobbing into the floor, Sasuke and Naruto both totally confused as to what to do. Hinata knelt down and pulled Sasori close.

Sasori let out a small sniffle, "did you know about this?"

She sighed rubbing his back softly, "Sasori, it's not what you think."

"I-I just want some place I belong." He sobbed into her chest. "The sand village feared me and we... We have no place to call home."

Naruto sighed, "I think I have an idea. It's not gonna be easy but if you really want to join the leaf village... This is all we can offer."

"What is it?" Sasori asked with bright wide eyes. "Anything to stay."

"Just know I have a plan okay?" Naruto said ruffling his hair.

Sasori smiled and rushed out to tell the others. Naruto then stood and turned to Sasuke, "can you get Sakura, all of team 8 and 10 as well as all our strongest jonin? It's precautionary but I need that to be sure we'll be able to handle them if everything goes wrong."

Sasuke nodded, "I'm on it Naruto. Just hope you know what you're doing."

To be continued